Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa..cant wait for those epi! :w000t: n'ek is really pretty..but i dont like p'ek :blink: thanx for sharing annea!

meenia

sarNie Adult
hehe.. at first i wasn't sure about the pe'ek.. I didn't really watch much of them in Tik and Janie's lakorn, and the pix was okay.. But when i watch the first two parts... I think pe'ek's the best looking man in the lakorn and his friend.. his brother was cute but i thought he seem too young for Fah..girl.... It just didn't seem right.. My roommate was watching with me and we kept on making fun about it... but he was a good choice for Wan's brother, but i thought they should have got someone else to play Fah.... OVerall, my roommate who doesn't understand thai, which i have to translate.. actually liked this lakorn... and was mad when there wasn't the next part to it.. and i told her it air like twice a week.. she was funny... I like this lakorn.. it's one i would like to see.. the cast is good..... i like Wan now.. he's cute in a weird way.. i like it.. heheh..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
So what days does this air again. this is a good lakorn, one of the best ones that i am currently watching right now. I just wished it didn't have to be so short for each episode! I can't wait to see the next one!

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I gave this lakorn a try, and have to say that its not that bad, kinda reminds me of lhong ngao jun a bit. I think Rotmey is really really pretty, her eyes just twinkle. About Waan, iunno, he is okay i guess, maybe he will grow on me later. And Poy does look way to old for the younger brother ( I couldn't get over that cuz he looks like a teenie bopper). the stepmom and the stepsis are so mean to n'eke, i feel sorrie for her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thik the lakorn will be more watchable for me if the p'ek was someone else..lol..i like the lakorn already but still not falling for the p'ek

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
i thik the lakorn will be more watchable for me if the p'ek was someone else..lol..i like the lakorn already but still not falling for the p'ek
I agree, Tinah. I'm not feeling Wan either. I'm thinking it's his messy beard. Anyhow, I'm glad the storyline is interesting.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I cant wait for more it's getting sooo goood
They make a cute couple. Except he needa SHAVE ahhh hehehe
:wub:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Ooooo yay!!! Wan and Rotmay are together again. I can't wait and yes i agree Rotmay is such an adorable person. I think she's my new favorite upcoming n'ek.

Sophie

sarNie Elites
Rotmey became Wan's secretary.
so good this lakorn

poor Rotmey in next week
Wan misuse her, he avenge ...

danny

sarNie Hatchling
I have to say that i wanted to see some development from their first serie..lol...they looked cute together and they still do....but like everyone else i'm not digging him right now...but in his own way he's good looking....lol..
anyways I can't wait to watch the next couple of eps.

danny

sarNie Hatchling
awwww....i so want to see whats happening in the two ep this week...
were are you watching it...i want to know...lol..^^

Sophie

sarNie Elites
im watching it at iptv.....

http://polyplustv.com/dramas/komruk/weeks3.html

thats this weekends episode....if someone could please translate for us....please....i wanna know wats gonna happen
Lina push bai boa on the swimming pool but she lucky Kalan come to help her
23 september

kalan n bai boa return to bkk their car break down
they go to hotel, Kalan make her affraid such as he wanna rape her,
then she slap him
boritorn give medicament for Bai boa he wanna rape her ....

who will rescue her ?

24 september

annea

sarNie Adult
whao...next week sounds intense and good..cant wait...i just wish they would air this everyday or longer for each episode...

pze

sarNie Adult
does anyone know who sings the theme song for this lakorn.....i like it but i have know clue who sings it.....thanks