Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

annea

sarNie Adult
wat???!!! it doesnt air everyday???? darn it....if it airs only 2 times a week then they could've made each episode longer :rolleyes: ..lakorns that are 40-45 minutes usually airs everyday... :angry:

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
THIS SUMMARY IT SAME THE ONE START KOB S
AND STEFANO..EXPECT IT'S BORTHER THAT DIE NOT
GOOD FANS..THAT DIDN'T SOUND INTERESTING AT
NO OFFENDER TO THEIR FANS..MY OPINION/...

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Wan and Rotmey are cute together! I'm glad they paired up again. I hope Wan marries the right sister unlike in Long Ngao Jan when Ae got engaged to Khem instead of Pim.

annea

sarNie Adult
this one i like more than Long Ngao Jun cuz n'ek do fight back..and wan and may is actually getting married so they gonna have more scene together....unlike long ngao jun stefan is married to kob sis..in this one, p'ek and n'ek is gettin married soon....cant wait!!! usually in lakorn when p'ek and n'ek are married because they have to, they seem to have more cute scenes and p'ek usually try to steal kiss and stuff from n'ek...hehehehe

anjos

ooohhhh.....this going to be one of those lakorn.....again.....about revenge....but also instereding how she will be his wife for money.... na'ek and pa'ek who living together as husband and wife and than fall in love.....should be a goood lakorn but who know right..... and which mean it going to have lots of misunderstand and love and hate thing...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love the song!..typical storyline but interesting!..i like nang ek's character shes really strong..

tinah

sarNie Coma
I agree with u. I love the song!
i kept replaying the song..lol..but yeh nadia looks really cute in here..and shes good @ playing n'rai...shes also good @ playing the nice role too

cecilia

Staff member
i prefer nadia having less makeup..she look weird with makeup on..i like her being natural..but yeah..she does look evil in here..:lol:.

also even thought it's just another typical thai lakorn..something about it seem very captivating..i can't wait..this sorta remind me of k-drama..love to kill because of his brother committing suicide except in this case..he die..

i can't wait til they're marry..it'll be even more interesting... love romance catfight..:lol:

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
aw, she is cute! its so short though...humph, but i like it! hehe i hope they upload some more epi, i've only seen the 1 thats uploaded

Sophie

sarNie Elites
daringangel said:
Wan and Rotmey are cute together! I'm glad they paired up again. I hope Wan marries the right sister unlike in Long Ngao Jan when Ae got engaged to Khem instead of Pim.
[post="172549"][/post]​
it's sure Wan marries with Rotmey not with the step sis
becoz Rotmey need money and Wan doesnt want to marry with the girl

ChenrukNote said:
Thank you sophie for uploading episode 1.
[post="172552"][/post]​
Welcome :D

tinah said:
i kept replaying the song..lol..but yeh nadia looks really cute in here..and shes good @ playing n'rai...shes also good @ playing the nice role too
[post="172769"][/post]​
Nadia ?? she doesn't play in this lakorn

it's Poy who play nang rai

Check i Upload EPS 2

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' cool the story line is like Long Ngao Jun >>> Stepen have a hairy chest and Wan isnt clean cut .. haha . Prolly dis one we get to see the BABayabyabbay ..and more scene * (~ o ^) *

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Just saw the credits.... it looks really good!!!! Thanks everyone for the summary :D :D Looking forward to this lakorn. It's a complete knock off of LNJ, but I absolutely hate Kob's role in it. She has to be the weakest n'ek in lakorn history!! But anyway.... good to hear n'ek has a spine in this one and I think this one has a better motive to get back at n'ek than LNJ. Hopefully this lakorn can restore my senses.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
After watching the first 2 eps. I think it's going to be pretty good. I like how Bua is not weak but she's kinda dumb believing her little sister when she said she was going to go study at a friend's house late at night and letting her sis borrow her mother's ring. The story's moving pretty fast. Wan's brother is suppose to die in the next eps! Can't wait till Wan goes for revenge. Does Bua end up working at his company? The slap/kiss scene looks like it's in his office. They should definitely get married soon!

annea

sarNie Adult
some pixs from polyplus na ka...hehehehe

may slap wan when he ask her how much does she worth :lol:

wan shaking up..lol...cute..cute

may looks cute :)

coming up this week i think...slap...kiss...slap...kiss..hheehe :wub:

*ahem* this scene is for SarN..hehehe...from the way they dress..im assuming this is the aftermath??? :wub: :p

what happen to may :eek: