Kom Faek (DIDA)

nina07

sarNie Adult
awwh, he had a crush on cheer and pinky? thats so cutee :wub: no offense but i actually like cee-pinky together more than cee-cheer. hehee :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Great to know I'm not the only crazy one that think he has kissable lips :lol:.
hahaha. oh gosh Nai! look at his lips! they look ... so juicy... lmao specially when he licks his lips... :drool: makes me want to faint. :lol:

...if only he was taller :loool:
Oh i know... I mean i'm not tall myself [5'3] but i prefer my guy 5'10 or taller. lol. I like them tall!

That's alright I don't mind since I'm short myself haha!
Okay you can have him Nai.... lol. tell me if he's a good kisser & if his lips are soft ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
hahaha. oh gosh Nai! look at his lips! they look ... so juicy... lmao specially when he licks his lips... :drool: makes me want to faint. :lol:
Oh i know... I mean i'm not tall myself [5'3] but i prefer my guy 5'10 or taller. lol. I like them tall!
Okay you can have him Nai.... lol. tell me if he's a good kisser & if his lips are soft ^_^
Oh I'll bet he is that's why Amy won't get rid of him haha. Once I get bored, I'll send him your way so you two can makeout k lol, just kidding.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh I'll bet he is that's why Amy won't get rid of him haha. Once I get bored, I'll send him your way so you two can makeout k lol, just kidding.
lmao. oh man, i almost choked on my water... whew... i'm okay! :lol: Shoot if i had a guy with nice lips like Cee's i wouldn't let him go either! man, they're perfect! :lol:

How long have Cee & Amy been dating anyways?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lmao. oh man, i almost choked on my water... whew... i'm okay! :lol: Shoot if i had a guy with nice lips like Cee's i wouldn't let him go either! man, they're perfect! :lol:

How long have Cee & Amy been dating anyways?
I think it has been three years already? Not quite positive if it's been two or three though. And haha sorry you almost choked on your water!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
tear jerker, my poor noon! i feel so sorry for her when she lost her baby! :lmao: my poor darling :lmao: she still beautiful when she cries ^_^
why did she said to por ( :drool:) she's sorry? it's not her fault if she lost her baby.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
tear jerker, my poor noon! i feel so sorry for her when she lost her baby! :lmao: my poor darling :lmao: she still beautiful when she cries ^_^
why did she said to por ( :drool:) she's sorry? it's not her fault if she lost her baby.
Yep she said that she's sorry she can't save the baby's life. Por tells her it's not her fault and that Kelly caused it so then she tells Por to end his revenge with Kelly since they all thought that Kelly was successfully arrested.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I think it has been three years already? Not quite positive if it's been two or three though. And haha sorry you almost choked on your water!
lol. its okay... now you almost made me choke on my coffee.. lmao. gosh i'm so clumsy..!

man heels are popular na lol well da latest i seen were platforms LMAO worn by mos and captain hahaha
I hope you don't mean actual heels, like pumps for women... :huh: ooohhh do you mean dress shoes?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lolz, you gals and Cee...p'Cee mai chai kong len na...lolz.....Cee and Amy have been dating for 3 years now....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
talking about mos, he's fatter than i thought... his body is not attractive as my pong's body :drool:
any pictures of cee and por n shirtless?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lolz, you gals and Cee...p'Cee mai chai kong len na...lolz.....Cee and Amy have been dating for 3 years now....
LOL. it's just talk hunn. :lol: Personally, I think Cee can do way better than Amy. Maybe it's because i dislike her. lol.

talking about mos, he's fatter than i thought... his body is not attractive as my pong's body :drool:
any pictures of cee and por n shirtless?
lol. Uhm... Por shirtless... not good. he's a hairy man. Have you seen the scene where por & noon got it on, man i was grossed out by his body. Not the best i've seen. I'm sure Cee looks good shirtless though... drool...