Kom Faek (DIDA)

nina07

sarNie Adult
lol. yeah she is older than him, hehee. but i would like them in another lakorn together, just not actually date in real life cuz that would be a little weird .. ^_^

maijune

SarNie Adult
i also agreed with some of you above that cee could have someone better than amy...in my eyes amy just not pretty enough to match cee...no offense okay....just how i see...

and yeah...cheer should just date cee when he was hitting on her...maybe cheer is those person that hide their feelings and so cee thought that she doesn't like him that's why he gave up on her....and so when cee meet amy during filming their first lakorn they started dating because amy also show interest in him...and i remembered when cee and amy come to jun pun dao cee said that amy and him are totally different from each other and the only thing that they are alike is that amy is person that will do what she feels just like him...like when cee like someone or wanted to know that person he will go for it...and because amy is like that, exactly like him...that is what makes cee interested in amy...

okay back to the lakorn...to who above wanted to know what cheer and cartoon talking about is....they're basically talked about cee...how cheer is worrying about cee that what if he can't come back again...like in cheer's life right now she can't lose him even she doesn't know who he is for real...don't know his background and don't even sure if plueng is his real name or not...is he really a good person or bad...and what if he is not what she thought he is how are they gonna be together...but cartoon said for cheer to think only about today since cheer think he is a good guy then for her to just live with today and don't think about the future; the days that not even come yet...they also talked about cartoon and her brother Oh but i forgot what they talked about since i only focus on cee and cheer....hope this help you....

just love cee-cheer so much...they are just too cute in this lakorn...i will miss them so much after next week when this lakorn end...wish they have another lakorn together...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lolz, you gals and Cee...p'Cee mai chai kong len na...lolz.....Cee and Amy have been dating for 3 years now....
LOL Tubbytinker, rao mai dai bauk wah Cee pben kong len na tae wah Cee pben kanom wan hai chim welah buer ja hahaha. Lau len na kam kam :loool:.

haha i heard dat cee want her to lose weight though so she must not be perfect in his eyes
Yeah there was an article that Cee said Amy needs to lose some weight and to not eat too many sweet stuff since she has a weakness for chocolate :lol:.

Mann

lol Noon has played in comedy she play "cherm" with mum i think LMAO, i liked it .. wow more people in this thread b4 the lakorn is gonna end hahha .. and her lakorn i don't think there was one, maybe an old one .. not sure .. but dang its ending and i wished it end early so i gotta chance to catch up w/ it .. this semester is busy and work too

ChenrukNote

Goddess
ummmm khorng waan expires na lol i think khorng len is better cause then u don't expire and can still be somebody else's khorng len LOL
HAHAHA you're just as bad as me! I would've thought you might answer neither since they each have disadvantages lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
LOL Tubbytinker, rao mai dai bauk wah Cee pben kong len na tae wah Cee pben kanom wan hai chim welah buer ja hahaha. Lau len na kam kam :loool:.
Yeah there was an article that Cee said Amy needs to lose some weight and to not eat too many sweet stuff since she has a weakness for chocolate :lol:.
LMAO........ :lol:
thanks maijune for telling me what cheer and cartoon were talking about......

ChenrukNote

Goddess
haha i wanna taste him to see how yummy he is :drool: LOL
i rather taste him than play with him... lol actually... can i do both???

okay that sounded gross... i guess it sounds better in my head than when i typed it :ph34r:
LMAO Noy that does sound really perverted!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO dat sound so wrong but i laughed at it LOL what time zones are yah in? do erybody here stay up dis late? lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
:lol: but i don't take it back! you brought up him tasting like candy! haha. & I'm just finishing it. muahaha.

this is what happens when i watch a lakorn... i'm so perverted... :D
LOL yes I know. I'm sorry for making you a pervert :lol:.

LMAO dat sound so wrong but i laughed at it LOL what time zones are yah in? do erybody here stay up dis late? lol
I'm in Pacific and I think so is Noy since she says she lives in San Diego. I live in California too ^__^! How about you Diamend? I should actually sleep but its so tempting to stalk this thread.