Kom Faek (DIDA)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it will hard to wait until next week :lmao: i wait for noon w and por n, love them so much. this lakorn is really interesting and so different.

Mann

sansan from noonclub said that the lakorn will be completed in 2 weeks cause por has problem w/ his knee and need surgery, i am confused when it will end now , we'll have to wait and see if its next week for sure

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
sansan from noonclub said that the lakorn will be completed in 2 weeks cause por has problem w/ his knee and need surgery, i am confused when it will end now , we'll have to wait and see if its next week for sure
what? my por n has problem and need surgery? oh my poor por!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh por is going through so much health problems lately. i hope he'll be ok

ChenrukNote

Goddess
no ur not i dont think...
he's a producer and director for ch7
That's soooo cool!

Por's in his 30s and getting old like Oh says in the interview that's why he's getting hurt haha!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Credit to: Cheerclub.net

Can someone translate what dose this news said about Cheer & Cee.
they were interviewing Cee about Kom Faek....

"Personally I like action lakorns and I'm very happy that I got a chance to play in one."

"That's not the only thing I'm happy about but I'm also happy that I got a chance to play with p'Por,p'Oh,p'Noon, and Benz. And most importantly, I get to play with Cheer again." :wub:

But this time, people said that Cheer looks more stronger than Cee....Cee agreed and just laughed and nodd his head.

Oh yeah and they talked about the scene where Cee has to carry Cheer, in the script she is suppose to be heavy to him but Cee complained outside the set saying that Cheer is heavy like the script is written,LMAO. "I couldn't carry her anymore" (Mai Wai Laew) :loool:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks TubbyTinker for the translate.

Aww...Cheer dose look stronger than Cee in here. hehe......LMAO on the last part... :loool:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Its bee kool if Cheer & Cee get pair up again and this time arould they should make Cheer carry Cee :p....I haven't see a lakorn where the n'ke carry the p'ke...hehe :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
speaking of carrying...reminded me of cee in raerai when he had to carry nam...omg that was the hilarious thing ever.....my sister and I were cracking up 4 in the morning while watching that....he pretty strong LMAO