Kom Faek (DIDA)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
it was super hilarious...reminded me of one of the O.C. scenes where Ryan had to carry Marissa after that car accident before she died...but that was sad but this was hilarious...they had the bomb exploding in the background too.....lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg, no scenes between cee & cheer... sigh. that's the only reason why i'm watching this lakorn! :lol: i dont' really like por/noon's story in the lakorn. it doesn't excite me. lol

I hope Dokmai dies in the end, she's annoying. she can die with Saan. they're made for each other. <_<

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL in RRLSP :lol:

that was pretty funny since Nam is like way taller than Cee :loool:

No i start school tomorrow so i wont be able to see tomorrows episode :(

moonstar

sarNie Adult
omg, no scenes between cee & cheer... sigh. that's the only reason why i'm watching this lakorn! :lol: i dont' really like por/noon's story in the lakorn. it doesn't excite me. lol

I hope Dokmai dies in the end, she's annoying. she can die with Saan. they're made for each other. <_<
HAHAH.. That's so evil but i can understand the thing about Dokmai. I'm only watching this lakorn b/c of Cheer and Cee. Their story is so cute and sad at the same time. Cee got hotter and sexier. His acting really improved in this lakorn. Could be b/c be acted with Cheer before.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I agree Dok Mai deserves to die! She annoys the crap out of me with her acting like she owns Gan! Freaken girl he only married you because he had to!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHAH.. That's so evil but i can understand the thing about Dokmai. I'm only watching this lakorn b/c of Cheer and Cee. Their story is so cute and sad at the same time. Cee got hotter and sexier. His acting really improved in this lakorn. Could be b/c be acted with Cheer before.
Oh i know. Dokmai's stupid. She doesn't get it! Somehow in her thick headed skull she thinks that Gan will love her! ha. Even after Gan told her that he doesn't feel the same way. Gosh i hope she kills herself... or better yet... i hope Saan kills her. Man i am evil. haha.

I agree Dok Mai deserves to die! She annoys the crap out of me with her acting like she owns Gan! Freaken girl he only married you because he had to!
Agreed. :lol: I'm starting to hate her... i mean the actual actress that plays her. hahah.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Oh you mean Kelly? I never found him attractive lol, but he and Bee Namthip are cute together ^_^.
I didn't think he was cute before but he's cute in this lakorn. I like how he dresses in here. Never see him with Bee but he looks good with Noon.

TubbyTinker

yeah before this lakorn kelly was just fat...but this one, he lost major weight....he;s pretty hott in this lakorn lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i like kelly's hair and erm dats it lol he's tallllllll wow he's tall he was like 2 feet taller than aom when they went on wwywy LOL he's real slim though lol

TubbyTinker

Credit to: Cheerclub.net

Can someone translate what dose this news about about cheer.
all it was saying is that people in Thailand love cheer's character in here..it fits her well, they rather see her play this kind of character than a khun noo like in parakit peechit dok fah and oun ai rak...etc....and the number one couple that stood out from kom faek is of course...cee-cheer......

Wahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Ana what happened?...details plz....and of course those screen caps.....wahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see it :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cee-Cheer #1 couple :wub: . Thanx, Thip, 4 translating :D

In episode 17, Cee went to Cheer's place and he pretend to act rough to her parent..lol..and then Cheer came out they act out a play cuzz bad guy followed Cee. When Cheer came out he grab Cheer and start kissing her :lol: . Then they went inside. No more pretending B) Cee kissed cheer over and over again. I'm talking about cheek kiss :p . And they talked Cee was resting his head on Cheer's shoulder ..so cute...then they hugged and Cee gave Cheer a kiss on the forehead..bittersweet moment ^_^

I think the lakorn is dragging. But I still LOVE it :lol: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Preview for tomorrow. Oh, got shot several time. I doubt he's dead ;)