Kom Faek (DIDA)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
finally been waiting all day for eppie 16 ahha , peaches is alife saver, i'ma skim thru it haha no time to watch .. since i got a big day ahead of me.
i feel bad for oh , gosh and his sister nam jai , dang he's been thru a lot. i don't know how he has all the funninest in him since his life is way worser then the other people. wahh. so sad. this eppie he serious for once awwh .. its so sad & cute. ewe ... san try to rape anchan, haha luckily she fainted wew, close one. her baby thats why . ewe san & seng are such perverted sickos .. oooh seng got messed up bad lmao. awwh por finally came without sneaking .. cee & poh fighting .. wowerz .. lucky namjai is safe. ..the flower girL she is sad now .. ugh .. dang i now know why kelly want her cause he stank lmao . no no hope she didn't put the posion in there freak or i'ma smack her and go bomb the ch. 7 people! ok .. now she deserve to die .. it ends right there .. at least she got to talk to poh now she needs to get her petals tooken out cause summer is over baby haha .. gosh next week! so can't wait. next episode look intresting. everyone gonna work together to attack san .. woot .. wooot ..
:loool: :loool: :loool: ....OMG that is the funniest thing I heard today about her petals getting picked....o gosh...thats just hilarious mannie....well I havent been watching this lakorn lately due to my ipod so i dunno how bitchy dokmai is....

Ana

sarNie Adult
Kelly-Noon looks kinda cute together..LOL...dun ya think? I would like to see them pair up oneday :lol:

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Haha, i'm watching this for Por & Noon too.. but they're not as cute in here as they were in Fah Krajang Dao =[

Mann

heheheh i agree Ana, they do look cute together, lmao but i wish to see him in a nicer role plus Noon & Por are good together right now i'm satisfied hahah.. i agree w/ iono they weren't cute as fah krajang dao .. sucks cause they don't have that much cute scenes like fah kra jang dao .. man that lakorn was good too haha .. it was cute how poh always try to get Noon .. always teasin her and she always serious lol .. but this one he has no time or effort to do that , just kill san lmao

maijune

SarNie Adult
This week episode had so little scenes with Cee :( . And there wasn't any scenes with Cee-Cheer either <_< . Next week better be good with more scenes of Cee-Cheer since it's ending ^_^ . Can't wait till it gets dub :p

Episode 16 was drama drama. I only saw bits and pieces but it was intense. This episode is mainly about Oh. He had such a tragic life :(

yeah totally agreed with you...this week eps had no scene with cee and cheer together...they better make up in next week....of course cute scenes of them...loved this couple much...

in this lakorn...by looking at cee's face expression you can tell that he love cheer very much....it's like cheer is his strength as much as his weakness...can't wait for next week and hope to see more scenes of them together...cute ending of them...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I hate how Saen Rajasee declares that he loves Anchan but what kind of lover treats the person he loves like he treats everyone else? Gosh he's such a sucker lol.

Mann

woranuch.com board confiremd that its september 1st. wow first they said it was this week then next now the first lmao.

pclkck

sarNie Egg
nooo..... i want it to end now. It's just gonna drag if there's gonna be more episodes. i wanted it to end before i go on vacation and it has to end the week im on vacation noooooo. i thought it was gonna be next week and i was like wewf, just to find out that it ends the week imma be on vacation. now i have to wait a whole week before i find out how it ends.

OMG....Imma go and scream into my pillow now...

Mann

lol thats what i hate good ratings make more episodes i wouldn't say that its dragging just it needs to get somewhere .. the lakorn is doing fine , just it needs to hurry up a little. i'm not sure if its really ending sept. 1st, but woranuch board one of the staff said its ending sept 1st but others were like can you tell me when its really ending so idk.

pclkck

sarNie Egg
oh gosh thank god.....or else imma skip my vacation and just spend the week home. but can't wait. waited forever.