Koh Ma Hut Sa Jun (Kantana ch7)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so happy and excited that Jib is having a new la korn and she play as nang aek.yay!! she has been gone from the screen for a long time. she's one of my favorite nang aek. i miss her a lot. it's a fantasy adventure la korn. pra aek is A Arucha, he has been playing in some la korns like norasing,namo hero pu naruk,raya kuning, he also play in yuey fah tah din(aum+weir's la korn) and he was famous in the gay movie"puen gu ruk mung wah". you can check out his hi5 http://afcgroup.hi5.com and his website www.a-arucha.com. i can't wait to see it. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
update news: it was said this la korn film 85% already. mostly film under the sun, in the woods, and on the beach. from Jib being so light skined to her turning all dark. and A said everytime he has to be in a scene with Jib, he can see how different their skin color are, he's dark while she's the opposite. like cafe and coffee milk.555

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Anyone have a pic of praek? Aww, I thought it was Oh Anuchyd :( OMGGGGGG! I am soooo happy that JIB is back onscreen though! She's been GONE for the longesttttttttttt time ever!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm very excited Jib is nek but not very excited about pek if pek was Oh Anuchid omg i would be jumping for joy

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jib is nang aek i'm so happy+excited already, i don't really care who the pra aek is that much. first thought it gonna air after kade+som la korn but turn out it's not, so guess will air after tle+babe la korn "chom chon kon ruk dee" maybe in Oct.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes sajenna that was Jib. she was really young in that la korn. she was 15 yrs old. i love this la korn. my favorite la korn of Jib. she and Kade were a very cute couple in here. there were so many sweet+cute scenes of them. the title of the la korn was Kama thep luang air in 2000. it was Jib's second la korn.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Praek is okay looking kindda cute. Aww those pics of jib is so pretty brings back all my memories of her :wub: oh yeah louis scott and yok are 2nd couple here.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes sajenna that was Jib. she was really young in that la korn. she was 15 yrs old. i love this la korn. my favorite la korn of Jib. she and Kade were a very cute couple in here. there were so many sweet+cute scenes of them. the title of the la korn was Gum ma thep luang air in 2000. it was Jib's second la korn.
gosh, i know it!!! kamateph luang, sarN has an extract of the :r-scene-pop-corn: in her website.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh Louis and Yok are still in here. i thought they change to Jib and A, cool. i like Louis but he should have pair up with Jib. but that's o.k. both pra aeks are tall. A is like 6-6'1" oh forgot to give credits to Jib's hi5 http://keetapat.hi5.com for the first pretty picture of Jib. the second picture i got it from Jib's webboard don't have the url anymore and don't remember who post it either. my bad.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah i dont remember JIB THAI WEBBOARD anymore :( So sad I got most of my BKKR pics from there but I lost the website :( it would been better if she got with louis 555

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jib Thai webboard that i use to go to, they don't update her info. so now i go to her hi5 instead. does she have an english webboard?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
No she doesn't have ENGLISH only THAI but I only know she got 1 thai webboard which I don't remember. I guess HI5 is our only helpful source of her now :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah but we can only wish Jieb_Lover and Azlisakhmer for Louis to be the pra aek in here. i use to imagine Jib and Louis as a couple together in a la korn. and they are in the same la korn but not pair up which sucks! well hope they would have a cute scene together. even though they are not pair up together. b/c some la korn the main nang aek and second pra aek has a cute scene together. but give A a chance. he may look cute with Jib. i never saw his la korns so don't know if his acting is good. hope it's a fun la korn.