Kob Suvanant Fix her teeth

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hey if u guys recoginze p-kob teeth was not straight did she fix it supposly she did shes rich has money and plus a movie stars if they want to look pretty they going to fix it

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
She got some of those visible braces to straighten her teeth. It was awhile ago.

Oh. And not only rich people can do that. lol. Regular citizen like us can get our teeth straighten too.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i mean theres one tooth sticking out like u know if u don't pull out the old tooth the new tooth will be under it like p-joy s. teeth iam not talking if her teeth is straight iam saying did she took one tooth out????? i know what it means it thai and laos but not english lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
No. She didn't take it out. She had it straighten. I think there was news on these before where she took out the white thingy and showed it. Never thought of taking one tooth out and replacing it. Is that possible...? Because If the adult tooth is lost it will never grow back.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
nancyvang said:
No. She didn't take it out. She had it straighten. I think there was news on these before where she took out the white thingy and showed it. Never thought of taking one tooth out and replacing it. Is that possible...? Because If the adult tooth is lost it will never grow back.
[post="34833"][/post]​

i don't know :lol: but the dentist could just take it out easily u don't need to make it straight braces is only for teeth that is not straight her teeth is straight but one tooth is sticking out and overlapped the other one p-kob

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Technology is increasing, and alot of new things are developing. If the tooth was taken out doesn't that leaves a big gap between the teeth? And adult teeth are permanant. If one broke you'll have a black spot in your mouth forever.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
No...kob had clear braces on...it's pretty cool what braces can actually do to your teeth because I use to have braces...so no kob did not have her tooth pullen out...it was just the miracle of having braces..lol

Rakniran

I've heard before that she went to the denist and have her teeth fix cus she want it to look good ,when she smile. I think Brook make fun of her thats why she went to fix it.
She smile alot more often now since she fixed her teeth..Look so straight and nice. I like her new look. Shes more pretty then ever before.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
She has a beautiful smile now since she has those clear braces, not that her smiles wasnt pretty before, but it just shines :wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It was an elder that ask her if she wanted her teeth fix. That lady that plays in Dang Sawan Sarb as her auntie? I think that lady.

I agree with you Phew...love her smile.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
actually, with money, anyone can have a teeth taken away or replace. tech these days are wonderful! my sister had a visitor in her college class and it was a dentist and he had a broken teeth before and now he was able to fix it by putting a teeth there and it looked real!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Veneers...What they do is, polish down the tooth that you have and cover it with a porcelain tooth...looks very nice...Kinda like what Hillary Duff did with her teeth...I want that one day, when I have more money...Costs thousands of dollars to get it done...

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
taking out teeth isn't impossible but i don't think kob took hers out. my friend actually had to remove 2 of his adult teeth when he got braces, but the orthodontist said that everything will move into place so it's not like you have 2 gaps in your teeth.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
have u guys heard about what they do in japan?...to get straight teeth without getting braces...cuz u know...they take forever....they perform this surgery where they take out all the teeth..and then they put them back in and straighten them so they look nice...insane huh?

linky

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i was wondering the same, because i didn't realize her teeth was straighten until i watched sapai tornado. luv it though..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
LaLyxLe said:
Veneers...What they do is, polish down the tooth that you have and cover it with a porcelain tooth...looks very nice...Kinda like what Hillary Duff did with her teeth...I want that one day, when I have more money...Costs thousands of dollars to get it done...
[post="34929"][/post]​
yeah it's cost like 14 grand each veneers...that's what hilary paid for. i remembered reading that magazines about her teeth..i swear her teeth look horrible..it's make her look like big mouth than head. :blink:

pink mafia said:
have u guys heard about what they do in japan?...to get straight teeth without getting braces...cuz u know...they take forever....they perform this surgery where they take out all the teeth..and then they put them back in and straighten them so they look nice...insane huh?
[post="34950"][/post]​
they did what? is it safe to do that? :huh: geesh i don't want it....LOL :sweat:

anyways, i always wanted to have a brace for lower teeth..not upper..since i looove upper..my lower teeth have some gaps but when you see me smile..it's look normal..oh yeah right. ;) ^_^

kpt

sarNie Egg
Kob looks very nice with her teeth straightened, she has a beautiful smile, it's very cute. :D