King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Is Ace this guy in "Keow Ta Pee" who played the supporting role with Tik/Cherry? I like him to play as the leading actor too. He likes his attitude better than Por and of course he's much more cuter than Por.

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
Is the younger one the saucy one? I didn't get updates on this lakorn before so, could someone explain it to me?...Power3Sensation hasn't been updating since last year I think. As for PatnPor's forum, it's still working ^^... []PatnPor_Affection[]
Thanks Kristy for the link. I had a different one.

The description I have was for when Joy was still casted so I'm assuming the roles are still the same. The older sister has a sweet and nice personality while the younger sister has the outgoing personality. Credit to teedee who provided this info on page 2 if you want to read the whole thing she wrote.

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
What Pat news thing, Kristy? Is this about Pat not knowing that she was the replacement n'ek until she heard it through the news? I wonder how Joy is feeling/doing?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
She does. They said that he's a camera man, but it turns out that he's a team member for the lakorn settings and everything.

You don't? Well, you do have one in PatnPor_Affection, right? There's a news there too.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
so what are they going to do to her if her boyfriend is behind all of this mess? i say it'll be great to get Joy back into the lakorn and not pat. sorry to her fans. really if he is behind all of the mess why not replace pat because maybe the reason she got this role is because of her boyfriend. well, i for sure will not watch this lakorn even if por and ace is in here because i can't stand pat.

navy

sarNie Adult
Ace and Por!!!!!!!!! Wow...

To me either Pat or Joy are fine. Love to see Por with Pat and love to see Ace as P'ek!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Okay...Well, to me, I don't think Pat's bf is behind this. It didn't even had to do with Pat from the beginning. It all started with Joy...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm anxiously awaiting to see my precious Pat and Por reunite in this lakorn. It would be a dream come true!! I miss seeing my perfect couple together. Love them lots!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
so what are they going to do to her if her boyfriend is behind all of this mess? i say it'll be great to get Joy back into the lakorn and not pat. sorry to her fans. really if he is behind all of the mess why not replace pat because maybe the reason she got this role is because of her boyfriend. well, i for sure will not watch this lakorn even if por and ace is in here because i can't stand pat.
I am a devoted fan of Pat and Por. :kiss: Love them always and forever!! You don't have to feel sorry for her. LOL. Pat has millions of committed fans cheering for her. Hmmm...About Pat's boyfriend, nothing should happen to him. He didn't do anything wrong. He was simply being accused of nominating Pat as the leading nang'ek when Joy was having problems with the elders. Pat and her boyfriend was caught in the mixed because the person causing the problem wanted to put the blame on someone else. Both Pat and her boyfriend were innocent victims. Pat and Joy are both among my favorite actresses, however, it's Joy's loss and Pat's gain. It's an opportunity for Pat if she accepts the role. I truly hope she will...