King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

gracefulmoonie

sarNie Egg
Has anyone seen these pics yet? Thought that I would post them here for everyone... pat's makeup looks kinda weird, but they still look so cute....

Credit WE magazine and Noiki at Spicy Forum :wub:

Love this one the most.... ;) They both look at mischievous.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
whooo nice pictures guys! tahnks for sharing. jeeze pat and por have so much chemistry :D thats soo cool cause the lakorn comes out realllly good. AHH! i can't wait for the next epiosde the nang rai's are EXTREME in here JEEEZE!

gracefulmoonie

sarNie Egg
QUOTE(sajenna @ Feb 22 2008, 04:48 AM)
for those who want to watch one épisode completed, you can join the little parts with virtualdub:
rename your files in "01", "02"... until "09"
open virtualdub
go to "video", "direct stream copy"
go to "audio", "direct stream copy"
go to "file", "open video file" and choose "01","open"
"file", "append an avi segment" and choose "02", "open"
"file", "save as avi" and give a name at your new avi's file, here for example "kkkf 01"
that's all!easy no?

Can someone help me with this? I asked sajenna in the sub forum, but I am too eager to join ep 1 and watch it as a whole.
Can anyone explain how to join all 9 parts of eps. 1 in greater detail. I am not so good at all the video tech things. After I choose part 2 of ep 1 ... what do I do next to join all the other parts (3...9)? Thanks alot.

Grace. ;)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm watching episode 5 right now and I'm so confused. I don't understand why king tried to commit suicide? I thought she wasn't interested in Ace? I mean they really haven't had many proper conversations? Gosh I'm so lost. Anyone care to explain? Maybe there's a part I missed or something?
Well, she didn't really commit suicide for Ace. She does like him though. She's been through a lot so I guess she wanted to get away. She's 22 in the lakorn, right? She's an independent woman now. I'd leave the house if I were her. I wouldn't let them torture me like that :angry:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
episode 7 is when we see them switch since end of epi.6 just ended kaew changing her outfit and taking king out of that crazy house .... funny at the beach when por told kaew to go with him so king and panu can be together she didnt understand such a dork and por was using his hand she thought he was thinking nasty lmao
That part cracked me up! lol Kaew was so naive. She didn't know what the signals were and thought that Por was talking perverted to her. So silly.lol.

Yup, yup. They actually did the switching at the end of episode 6, but we won't see it until epi 7.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
kaew is so funny....i love how pat portrays both characters.....and when pat and por dressed up in doctor and nurse....i could not stop laughing....then when they ran away, ace started to run away too.....LOL^^
That was so silly.lol. Por was the nurse, Pat was the doctor. Then she punched the maid and she started having seizures lmao!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
the scene on the beach with por and pat writhing on the sand the cutest thing ever
I know! First off, he said, "Ta aeb ja kor hai bpen ling mai mee glua kin!" So cute!! Por and Pat spelled love and Por asked Pat to read th letters out loud then the word... Love! Meaning Ruk!! Por, "Jing lor?" :lmao:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i might be hallucinating but from the preview from epi 6 it looks like Pat's Bro is trying to get with Gaew Ked and dumps May? I hope not....ehhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrr they're related....
Eee! I know! My sis was talking to be about how gross that was giving your siter a look like that!! He might not know that Kaew is his sister, but for god's sake! She looks exactly like your sister!! :blink:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh yeah did I mention I love Por and Pat a lot now....so cute together at the beach... He had her guess the letters in English and asked what he spelled and she said "Love" and he's like "Blae Wa Arai" and she's like "Ruk" and he's like "Jing Ror?" and she got all shy and embarrassed...hehehehehe LOve it
Blushes, blushes!!! :blush:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Another of my fav. scene after this was when there was a leak in their boat! lol Kaew was like, I don't know how to swim :( .

"Chun gerd ma bpen nok klian tang hak. Chirp, chirp" "Bpen kwa tang hak!" lmao!! She was so freaking adorable!! She even puckered her lips!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
QUOTE(sajenna @ Feb 22 2008, 04:48 AM)
for those who want to watch one épisode completed, you can join the little parts with virtualdub:
rename your files in "01", "02"... until "09"
open virtualdub
go to "video", "direct stream copy"
go to "audio", "direct stream copy"
go to "file", "open video file" and choose "01","open"
"file", "append an avi segment" and choose "02", "open"
"file", "save as avi" and give a name at your new avi's file, here for example "kkkf 01"
that's all!easy no?

Can someone help me with this? I asked sajenna in the sub forum, but I am too eager to join ep 1 and watch it as a whole.
Can anyone explain how to join all 9 parts of eps. 1 in greater detail. I am not so good at all the video tech things. After I choose part 2 of ep 1 ... what do I do next to join all the other parts (3...9)? Thanks alot.

Grace. ;)
Did you mail Sajenna? I'm not familiar with this either lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lmao if he did do that panu be mad and kaew too i was confused from the outfit saw king wear those kind of clothing ........ remember she switch so gotta look like king yea i made my fave actress into cartoon version lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
vanida...i love your signature...so cute...just love watching this...so funny....por and pat make the cutest couple....i love the part when they spelled out "LOVE" on the beach...wish that happened to me^^