Kimberley Ann Voltemas

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
oh girl sorry:D but i don't think so , she was staying in this place called na nirand romantic
i think the palces looks similar but th eone in the lakorn looked bigger
Oh well, I still can't move on from BH I guess. The river also reminds me of Ramet telling Pim that he prefers his office facing the natural river rather than a pool filled with chlorinated water. Aaahhh! Darn you BH!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
happy meal from the 22th november

i miss her work update soooooooooooooo much waitng for the 7th for her event and waiting for the fitting
*sigh* waiting is really irritating

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hmmm I am confused. First I thought they were at a premier for Star Wars, then there's a wedding? Was the theme of the wedding Star Wars? Lol. Where's Mark? I am happy to see that Pim and Ramet are happily attending other people's wedding, but sad it's not theirs.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hmmm I am confused. First I thought they were at a premier for Star Wars, then there's a wedding? Was the theme of the wedding Star Wars? Lol. Where's Mark? I am happy to see that Pim and Ramet are happily attending other people's wedding, but sad it's not theirs.
:pancarta::pancarta: maybe if they paired up again they gonna have their wedding
and *sigh* mark is not there cause he is ordaining and now in the middle of meditation :D

the theme of the wedding is i think "out of space" or something like that