Kimberley Ann Voltemas

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
is it true she pair up with Mario.?? thanks god, after several years i have been waiting for them, finally they pair up together..:clap::cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well for now it's confirmed with daradaily but i can't wait for fitting and filming to actually get it , cause i still feel like i'm dreaming i'm having 2 lakorn of kim again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

koadadai

sarNie Adult
yes it's the first version and since the day you said it i watched already 3 episode and honestly hmmm i'm afraid now cause this is a hard lakorn to reproduce with a new vibe it has too many characters and to make it shine or appealing to viewer they trully need to be good in every aspect specifically the scenery , the dialogue cause there is a lot of talk talk talk political talk that can easily me personally boring me the actors need to be convenient for me to keep wanting to listen to waht they have , this story is not bad but it's just need a very good production
I think it's hard to reproduce too , but I don't worry about it. The producer will do it well. I saw the producer's lakorn "Chaloey Sak" before , I think it good and the clothes are very beautiful . And I just saw the "Ban Saithong (2000)" few weeks ago, the producer's another lakorn , I think it's good and interesting.
For me, seeing Kimberley in a lakorn is enough, I love her acting.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think it's hard to reproduce too , but I don't worry about it. The producer will do it well. I saw the producer's lakorn "Chaloey Sak" before , I think it good and the clothes are very beautiful . And I just saw the "Ban Saithong (2000)" few weeks ago, the producer's another lakorn , I think it's good and interesting.
For me, seeing Kimberley in a lakorn is enough, I love her acting.
that's interesting , thank you for sharing your thought and sharig the other works of the producer i will check them to see :) and yessss absolutely no matter what it is seeiing kim onscreen in a new story is already satisfying for me :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
just info for you @MKfan132 since you are new to thai world , this three are , dew , tik and anne kim is the most close to is anne and the three of them are producer too , i'm actually surprised to this photo they rarely have a pix like this specially tik the on on kim's right
annekim_11_23825145_1888507508129609_8183592662452928512_n.jpg

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
just info for you @MKfan132 since you are new to thai world , this three are , dew , tik and anne kim is the most close to is anne and the three of them are producer too , i'm actually surprised to this photo they rarely have a pix like this specially tik the on on kim's right
View attachment 9331
Wow! Is it another clue thank kim will be working with Tik Kanya (the producer) soon??

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow! Is it another clue thank kim will be working with Tik Kanya (the producer) soon??
no i don't think so cause , i thik it was just a regular friendly meeting cause dew anne and tik are friend and probably kim was probably with anne that day that's why she bring her with her in that dinner , since mark is ordaining we will for sure see kim more with her friends dinners and chilling and also i really hope that we can have a fitting in this coming week

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
moments past but memories stays forever and ever in our hearts , she will always feel the need of her dad not matter how much she grow it's a feeling that only the people who experience know it , fighting kim you are strong
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb8rtXbBpCe/?taken-by=kimmy_kimberley
rungthip_markim_24125413_196971567536962_1356635561552510976_n.jpg

this is soooo soooo sooooo soooo sweet of her fan and even more sweet of her to like it cause it means she is aware of this big intimate support that her fans as for her and that fan for sure represent the true fans of kim
mk_vietnam_fan_24126334_155749208490320_1241572906656333824_n.jpg

this is soo funny from ysterday
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb8gVcUg_1z/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
no i don't think so cause , i thik it was just a regular friendly meeting cause dew anne and tik are friend and probably kim was probably with anne that day that's why she bring her with her in that dinner , since mark is ordaining we will for sure see kim more with her friends dinners and chilling and also i really hope that we can have a fitting in this coming week
I know that the possibility is super small, I’m just imagine and hope it will come true, has ha! Anyway, Kim’s schedule is full for next year, right because she has to film 2 Lakorn?