Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I mean we can't all be happy about Kim's decision but if you can then that's great. All i want is for Kim to come back on screen or have something for me to look forward too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I mean we can't all be happy about Kim's decision but if you can then that's great. All i want is for Kim to come back on screen or have something for me to look forward too.
yes not all of kim fans need to be happy with what she have but also if i disliked some of her decision or i was disappointed i won't talk about it i general believe we get the energy that we concentrate on if we concentrate on negative things we will get negative energy and it will affect our way of thinking that's why i avoid things that i dislike to talk about like this conversation i think is going in a negative way cause there is no point of keep complaining and worry about something not happening or we want it to happen but it doesn't so i prefer to stop give my opinion on this but if you ladis want to continue this conversation feel free

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yeah I know what you mean!

Anyways, I want to see Kimmy in a period lakorn or one in the modern/period, it would be so epic!

I hope she gets to work with Khun Nong one day and Khun Da again!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her hair is truly goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll and her beauty is magnificent can never get enough of admiring it :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@MomRamy
i think the conclusion we can come up with is each of us hope different things for kim or have expectation from her

and for the whole conversation please feel free to continue it with the other ladies cause i think they share with you the same feeling for me i have to stay out of it now since i don't want to look like "the crazy protective fan" just saying no problem for me i already share my feeling about it :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MomRamy
Kim FC in Thailand feel the same way. They too were wondering how come Kim hasn't linked to any lakorns.
I saw these topics at Thai Forum not long after Buang Hong had ended.

twister02

M♥K
@MomRamy
Kim FC in Thailand feel the same way. They too were wondering how come Kim hasn't linked to any lakorns.
I saw these topics at Thai Forum not long after Buang Hong had ended.
We can only wonder but hoping for the best of Kim.

I hope she gets to do what she wants/love/likes. A good storyline and production will be perfect for her.

Another romcom is not bad for my taste but a period lakorn will be intriguing too. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim's beauty is like the full moon's beauty in a dark clear night, her skin is flawless with makes up or without make up she just got it :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

her beauty for me is a piece of the mother nature's beauty

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tomorrow kim is going to Singapore around 8 am tai timing so i wonder if she will have Singapore fans welcoming her there :lol: