Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her fans are the one who deserve an award for real :eek::clap::clap: so impressive not sure if other fans too are this close to each other but i admire the friendship that kim made this group have through her they become best friends from being kim's fan for 7 years now , really wow this is touching and this is the good side of being a star yes you will have people who criticize you doesn't like you you will be in bad spotlight sometime but if you win fans like this then you are a winner in the end , people's love and support you can't buy it you gain it and this are her true true true fanfriends
https://twitter.com/PakbungPakbing/status/869894474620575744

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
tomorrow she will have 3 magazine out preaw wedding magazine she look really amaziinnnng PIECE OF ART

lisa magazine , hooooooooooooooooooooot :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: i looove the wet look on her look so gorgeous

and her magazine with mark of the maldives

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
It been a while since i leave a comment here on Asainfuse...I'll be honest lol i've been laying low on Thai Lakorn...Too much remake and most likely too many new faces. I can't keep up who is who and some new coming don't even know how to act! Falling toward K-drama where at least some of the show are interesting lol! Until Kimmy new project announce or until her lakorn with Mark aired, I'll return!

Thank you for sharing her wonderful magazine shooting.:thumbup::thumbup: She look lovely in Traditional Thai Outfit.:love::love: I hope she does more of this kind of shooting...:cheer::cheer:

Last Lakorn that I've watch... Buang Hong 2017

Lovely Pimlapat :icon12::icon12:

Sorry if some of these pictures have been share here on AF but just like to shared it again...

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Always09 hello there glad to hear of you again your passing by is warm thank you for sahring your thought and girl you are not alone i'm holding on to asianfuse just for kim and mk nothing more is interesting to me in the thai industry , production are not creative and they keep consuming a lot of stories but i'm still watching just for kim basically witch i hoep her next lakorn will have an interesting story :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
everyday she become more and mores stunning PIECE OF ART that develop more and more

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ooooooo poor girl they are making her starving (she wrote hungry)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this literally made my day i love this two together and i can't wait to see kim a mom :lol: the beautiful big gourmet with her beautiful little gourmet :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@"peace" ,

As I have expected, my comment will definitely draw disagreement. But may I suggest we remind ourselves that all the comments are concerns cause we sincerely care and love Kim and just want the best for her. We... errr... somehow have different view and way of vocalizing it. I myself am like @twister02 am surprise that I can't keep on being patient anymore. We know we are being selfish that we want Kim every Mondays and Tuesdays or Wednesdays and Thurdays or Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays... (lol we want Kim on each lakorn slots). ...and I quite agree with @MomRamy regarding CH3's plan for Kim. It's quite suspicious though.

Don't be dissapointed with us, fans that are pushing Kim and seems to not understand her condition, cause believe me, we are dissapointed with ourselves as well for not being strong and understanding like you. Different people have different limit. Kim has her limit, and so do her fans. Waiting... is a torture. It reaaallllyyy is.

But what to do? If being good fans mean we have to wait patiently and just be supportive of Kim, then... that means I am a realllyy bad fan that loves her.

Fighting Kim!!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@"peace" ,

As I have expected, my comment will definitely draw disagreement. But may I suggest we remind ourselves that all the comments are concerns cause we sincerely care and love Kim and just want the best for her. We... errr... somehow have different view and way of vocalizing it. I myself am like @twister02 am surprise that I can't keep on being patient anymore. We know we are being selfish that we want Kim every Mondays and Tuesdays or Wednesdays and Thurdays or Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays... (lol we want Kim on each lakorn slots). ...and I quite agree with @MomRamy regarding CH3's plan for Kim. It's quite suspicious though.

Don't be dissapointed with us, fans that are pushing Kim and seems to not understand her condition, cause believe me, we are dissapointed with ourselves as well for not being strong and understanding like you. Different people have different limit. Kim has her limit, and so do her fans. Waiting... is a torture. It reaaallllyyy is.

But what to do? If being good fans mean we have to wait patiently and just be supportive of Kim, then... that means I am a realllyy bad fan that loves her.

Fighting Kim!!!
I can't wait either! I want kimmy to be tied to at least one lakorns. Many new faces to snatch up lakorns nowadays haha. I hope Kim will return after her graduation, I don't ever remember waiting this long for her to be confirmed in a lakorn.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@bun-bun yup for sure in this we have a very different opinion witch why is useless to keep pointing things
for me as being her fan for 4 years and a half i saw a lot on kim and in the thai industry and believe me kim is 100% not neglected by the channel or the producer i trully believe it's depend on her choice the possibility of her not being offered role i don't believe it i believe she was offered but she refused them i believe kim want to have her time to build herself through either in the work level or the private level maybe she start to be selective of what she want to have so personally i'm gonna wait patiently and calmly cause that's my way of supporting her as a fan that's all, so talking or complaining won't change things , just give her her time and if you can't wait or you are disappointed on her decision or disappointed that she don't have rumor of a new future drama i think is better to concentrate your energy and be happy with something else trully me too out of care and consideration i suggest you let go of this negative energy you feel and search for what makes you happy else where if kim doesn't makes you glad and happy with what she have now really you should find something else that can makes you happy and entertained