Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
i looooved what wan said to her mom here
"love is love , reality is reality , i'm worhtless to him, i'm just one of his toys" wanvisa get the lesson she already gave him everything but he treated her so badly and kept make her feel like she is one of his many women he hurt her pride and she was a woman enough to bring her broken piece and save what left from her pride

although she is dying inside from loving him she is so broke but she try to be strong, we all pass by moment that we feel so broke inside and nothing can make us fel hppy but when we find a family , a mom, a dad, a close friend that can hear us hold us support us the process of healing the broke become less painful , but first and end it all depend on our inner strength
Believe me @Peace :) You will be best writer, author or editorial writer somday hehe

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Believe me @Peace :) You will be best writer, author or editorial writer somday hehe
oohh thank you :) but i think i can't be a writer or an author, i'm just feel glad to share my thoughts randomly like this once i tried to build up a story to write a complete story but it was too hard i failed or let me say i gave up :) so i feel it's enough for me to share the things in my head about the things i watch or feel from kim is enough :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"my father has an important news , aren't you curious what the news is"
"it has nothing to do with me " i lovvvvvve the way she keep her head up and that mix look of anger and sadness in her eyes
"i'm getting married" back then when i watched the lakorn i hated parob so much in the latest episode he was sooo mean to her

"congratulation, hopefully we won't be meeting again " ommmyy the way she was a little shocked hold her breath contain herself and dry that one hidden tear was so good , he was liek putting salt to her injured heart but she bite the pain and endure to not let him see her broke

HER FACE when he said "i'm gonna marry you" it was speechless so well done made me feel her shock the confuse feeling the unexpected feeling that hit her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but does he think that just that word will makes her erase all this painful memories he gave to her does he think just by asking her hand her heart will heal , just by few words she will forget her pride and jump in his arms , no that's not wanvisa he need to do more than that to makes her be back to him

"did you ask me if i want to marry you? DID YOU ASK ME YET? " 'm in love with her teary eyes a mix with pain , anger and power of pride , eyes that say yes i'm hurt but i'm not that cheap i'm not that weak

"don't ask i'm telling you now , get out of my life, i promise this i will do anything to get ride of you from my life " i looove it just love it , he lost her , treat her awfully, hurt her in her pride makes her weak made her feel like a woman with no value to him, so she should not go back to him that easily with just few words

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Heehhee!!! yeah! Nice to know u here too :) when I knew this, I like n addicted read 1 to 3xx pages without log in :p I fall in love with meaning u guy talk about kim and I also want to like n share that too so I try to log in it ;) ( M back in IT ) but! I know Thai language
Lucky you!!u may become our part time translator then:naughty2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sometime we hide behind our soft smiles and our good words for the persons who care for us don't worry for us , we try to act strong and we can handle things on our own
"they can't escape from each other , they are suitable for each other"

"if you see him please tell him i'm happy for him"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but we break down with the first warm or hug from this people who care for us and we can no longer keep it to ourself and we take that hug that touch that kind word to help us heal and endure , wanvisa was just like that she tried to hide she tried to endure she tried to act she is ok , but her dad words made her break out

"in the past i was suffering , almost unable to continue living, but my wound had been healed because of your mother"

"but it had been painful for both of us, will you be able to take t , who can heal your broken heart?"

"i love him dad, i love him" that feeling is sooooo hard
"will you let him go like that" her dad although he was against and had fights with parob family before but now that they are ok he doesn't want his daughter too to waste her life regretting letting go of the one she love , but the pride of a woman for wanvisa is more important

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and here the twist happened and tbh i didn't like this twist i wished if the writer made parob fight for wanvisa and made her beleieve that he love her so much and that she is the only one in his heart , but i guess since the lakorn is comeday/romance mix with little action , the writer thought of this twist and made wanvisa think of revenge and to make parob pay off for all the wrong he did