Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeap..u can say so..I rewatch PCKK multiple times without feeling bored..:thumbup:..the same goes to Piang Chai (too long to type)..but being a huge MK fan I basically will watch any lakorn they acted
that's great , welcome to the ship again :thumbup::thumbup:
as you can see i'm a huuuge fan of kim and i love mk they are my lovebirds :D and i love all kim's lakorn andi love rewatch over and over again :pancarta:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
that's great , welcome to the ship again :thumbup::thumbup:
as you can see i'm a huuuge fan of kim and i love mk they are my lovebirds :D and i love all kim's lakorn andi love rewatch over and over again :pancarta:
U are such a dedicated fans..kim should b proud having a fan like you..but I cant bring myself to watch kimmy's lakorn with smart (forgot the lakorn's title)..not a fan of smart so I have to skip the lakorn:facepalm:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
U are such a dedicated fans..kim should b proud having a fan like you..but I cant bring myself to watch kimmy's lakorn with smart (forgot the lakorn's title)..not a fan of smart so I have to skip the lakorn:facepalm:
yeah "miracle of love" we can take it as a exception from the list "to rewatch" many kim's fans skip it :)

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
:pancarta:..just watch kimmy's story on ig..she watched the vow, it would b great if she can play that kind of role in the near future..haish...I was constantly checking my ig to get any update from MK...:facepalm:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Agreeeedddd..anyone here ever met kimmy in person?I travelled to thailand last nov and I was super excited when I saw kimmy's ads plastered on the billboard and the mrt..:aaaaa:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Agreeeedddd..anyone here ever met kimmy in person?I travelled to thailand last nov and I was super excited when I saw kimmy's ads plastered on the billboard and the mrt..:aaaaa:
well me i didn't ad probably will never , you traveled before her dad get sick or after ?

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Iwow at least u get to see her poster
I went twice n just come back 2 weeks ago.. never even get to see her poster
The only thing i get close to seeing her is the foundation that she is the presenter for and that is after i keep searhing for it and finally saw it in a hidden corner at the shelf haiz

Too bad do not have my skin color or near to it else i will buy to support

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
The only thing i get close to seeing her is the foundation that she is the presenter for and that is after i keep searhing for it and finally saw it in a hidden corner at the shelf haiz

Maybe they already take it down when u got there;)..but I think minere is quite famous in thailand..n quite cheap too;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
After her dad fell sick.. I went there on early nov and there were so many kimja ads (ele n pepsi)
i see , that period was hard for kim even her loyal fans didn't get info from her she was totally taking care of her dad , hope for you when you go back to thailand again you have the chance to see her on person :)

then i guess kim need much much more ads for people to see her eevrywhere :pancarta:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Maybe they already take it down when u got there;)..but I think minere is quite famous in thailand..n quite cheap too;)
Haha cheap?? I have no idea but my friend told me she used that brand before ..
i have no fate with kim.. everytime i go.. is always other stars i see hahaha or different airport hahaha
Let see my next trip will i come close hahah

Knitty

sarNie Adult
i see , that period was hard for kim even her loyal fans didn't get info from her she was totally taking care of her dad , hope for you when you go back to thailand again you have the chance to see her on person :)

then i guess kim need much much more ads for people to see her eevrywhere :pancarta:
My friend saw her poster in nov and say is very big but haiz
My recent trip i was in another airport and i guess i didnt have that luck