Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
i absolutely understand why mark become a huge lover of photography i swear she makes me want to be a poet or a photographer she is soooooooooooooooo artistic the charisma the aura PIECE OF ART for real for me , i have no more words ammmaaaaaaaazinnng charmmmiinng a beauty that suit the beauty of art

Believe me :) I really like ur words to her, that really full meaning and I can imagine ur words too

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we grow through our sorrow , bad experience gave us good life lessons , someotime we try to overcome ourselves we fight to have something that we want but we make mistakes that makes us lose the way, wanvisa was rebellion she so talkative so energetic so clumsy and wanted to prove herself but she fall in the trap of her own weakness she surrendered to parob and she lost the respect of her dad with also she lost the good feeling she had with parob in the island and at this moment she feel so tired and she just feel effortless and sad for herself

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what makes me want to watch her over and over and over again cause of this powerful eyes she live the moment so much

the double drop of tears from one eye and this dark sadness in her eyes , i can't believe it has been almost 2 year of this lakorn

when a woman give herself to a man willingly , not matter how she say she hate him no matter how he treat her bad she will still cry for him cause there is something more powerful that they shared and she can't forget

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
She really fond of kids.
A child can teach three things to adults:
To be happy for no reason,
To be always busy with something,
And to know how to demand with all her might that which she desires!!!
i loooovvvvve what you said and i absolutely agree :icon12::icon12::icon12: