Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Haha cheap?? I have no idea but my friend told me she used that brand before ..
i have no fate with kim.. everytime i go.. is always other stars i see hahaha or different airport hahaha
Let see my next trip will i come close hahah
I mean it was cheap compared to other brands but there were other brands much cheaper than minere..but being a kimmy's fan how can I resist to buy it:pancarta::pancarta:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
I mean it was cheap compared to other brands but there were other brands much cheaper than minere..but being a kimmy's fan how can I resist to buy it:pancarta::pancarta:
So u bought??? I m aiming the clothes she doing a presenter for in my next trip hahaha

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
You mean mystyminx??the collection are gorgeouss..I believe its only available in thailand..haha..sometimes it sucks being an intern fans:(

Knitty

sarNie Adult
You mean mystyminx??the collection are gorgeouss..I believe its only available in thailand..haha..sometimes it sucks being an intern fans:(
Yes yup it sucks being interfans
I wan to get the ch3 calendar and mk calendar is so hard until i could not get any
Haha well i m hoping for my next trip n fly over to get it haha

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Being an international fans , its hard for us to interprete what they r talking about...but judging from the pic I guess the fan trying to advise kimmy which ladle to use for that kind of pan..haha..but ive no idea what kimmy's replied..the translation app on instagram didnt help either..:confused0:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yes sometime is really hard to get the full meaning even with the help of web tranlation , the struggle of being inter fan but it was funny how kim saw it and responded to it i love it when she reply to her fans and share with them the moment liek that :lol: but in a vague i think she said something like she agree that the ladle that she used wasn't very helpful

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Well at least she had the effort to cook..haha..and it seems p'mark is on the way back from shooting..hahaha..excuse me n my wild imaginations..I cant help it:fighting3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Well at least she had the effort to cook..haha..and it seems p'mark is on the way back from shooting..hahaha..excuse me n my wild imaginations..I cant help it:fighting3:
you are so funny :lol: it's ok here be sure you are free to go wild as much as you want just always be careful not to hit to something hahahahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
you took her love for granted you treated her like a trash you made her feel insecure you thought she will always be under your love's power but no she broke she fall but now she get up and she is standing up for her pride and she will makes you feel the pain that you made her feel

"no need, i have gotten over you ever since the day i left that house, you're meaningless to me, what happened in the past was just my bad dreams"

"turn around , look into my eyes and tell me you don't love me" he was like challenging her testing her again

" I HATE YOU" soooooo powerful no more words needed this time she was strong enough to let go

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
Wow u r like me too.. i create account mainly because of peace @Peace..
I love kim and after findig this place.. i always come to see updates and this girl peace .. she always updates without fail on kim and share her views and make me love kim more
And most importantly for me.. peace never seek any attention and that was what lure me to create account.. i love how this girl behave.. she just love kim so much that she basically want to let everyone to know more about how charming kim is and spread positiveness of kim.. despite there is noone .. she still keep updating without fail..
Oops i am like a big stalker of kim and peace haahha
Heehhee!!! yeah! Nice to know u here too :) when I knew this, I like n addicted read 1 to 3xx pages without log in :p I fall in love with meaning u guy talk about kim and I also want to like n share that too so I try to log in it ;) ( M back in IT ) but! I know Thai language

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i looooved what wan said to her mom here
"love is love , reality is reality , i'm worhtless to him, i'm just one of his toys" wanvisa get the lesson she already gave him everything but he treated her so badly and kept make her feel like she is one of his many women he hurt her pride and she was a woman enough to bring her broken piece and save what left from her pride

although she is dying inside from loving him she is so broke but she try to be strong, we all pass by moment that we feel so broke inside and nothing can make us fel hppy but when we find a family , a mom, a dad, a close friend that can hear us hold us support us the process of healing the broke become less painful , but first and end it all depend on our inner strength