Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone, m new here. At first I go this I just only read comment u guy write about Kimmy and I really happy that have a lot of people think like me :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hello everyone, m new here. At first I go this I just only read comment u guy write about Kimmy and I really happy that have a lot of people think like me :)
now i can give you a heart cause you have been liking soooo many of my posts and was wondering when you will comment so i can welcome you here :lol: welcome here where couple of us share the same vision about kim in her thread of course i'm really glad you comment :)

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
Other than kim lakorns I have watched ugly duckling perfect match series.I loved push in it.He is so charming and romantic. He looks like my favorite Chinese actor yang yang.I was just thinking it would be awesome if I get to see kim and push in love o2o thai version.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Other than kim lakorns I have watched ugly duckling perfect match series.I loved push in it.He is so charming and romantic. He looks like my favorite Chinese actor yang yang.I was just thinking it would be awesome if I get to see kim and push in love o2o thai version.
tbh i'm neutral with push but i personally think there is not much pleasant thai actor out there

twister02

M♥K
Kimmy should make a movie so that she can be paired with any other guy. What I really like about her is she can blend and have chemistry with any other guy (but of course, her chemistry with Mark is fabulous). I really wish her to graduate already so that she can make a movie this year or by next year.

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
tbh i'm neutral with push but i personally think there is not much pleasant thai actor out there
I
Imo none of the kim costars were that impressive, James ma looked just fine. I felt push was good.I don't know about other actors yet.Oh,also saw mario movie.He was good too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kimmy should make a movie so that she can be paired with any other guy. What I really like about her is she can blend and have chemistry with any other guy (but of course, her chemistry with Mark is fabulous). I really wish her to graduate already so that she can make a movie this year or by next year.
maybe if we kept hoping for it like this strongly it will come true one day :lol: but i feel really one day kim will do a movie but i don't feel it will be couple of year more

I

Imo none of the kim costars were that impressive, James ma looked just fine. I felt push was good.I don't know about other actors yet.Oh,also saw mario movie.He was good too.
i see :) so you are more into other country's actors ?

Pinkimmy

sarNie Egg
now i can give you a heart cause you have been liking soooo many of my posts and was wondering when you will comment so i can welcome you here :lol: welcome here where couple of us share the same vision about kim in her thread of course i'm really glad you comment :)
hehehe! yeah :) thanks so much too. Everything u talk about kimmy that really best emotion and addicted to reading more n more