Kimberley Ann Voltemas

saki

sarNie Adult
I was going to post that pic now. I remember that vacation very well. That's when I realised how much family meant for Kimberley. Her every word about her dad fills my eyes with tears. He must be very proud of his children. Yaya had posted a picture of his with his words "Yaya, do you know what real beauty is? It's not the make up that you wear that makes you beautiful. It's what inside... There just look at my Kimberley and my Jennifer. Beautiful from the inside and out' - Dr. Hans Joachim Friedrich Woltemas"

"It doesn't get easier but you get stronger "
He seems like a nice man and I am sad for Kim. But I don't understand that message- I'm sure Yaya is beautiful inside too...she just wears a lot of makeup sometimes like when she's playing a role, modelling or attending an event. Yaya has a baby face- so she can wear a lot of makeup and still look young. Anyway, I don't think makeup has anything to do with inner beauty.

I believe Yaya cares for Kim- I saw the way she hugged Kim when Kim visited the Kluen Cheewit set when it was filming. My condolences go to Kim...but I think this is also a great time for people to get together. I love seeing her with Yaya and Mint in the photos.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is tooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttteeeeeeeeee awwwwww kim back to her teen years in germany

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
greaaaat happy for her

kim's caption she is back to her hilarious word can't wait for her come back
"
Just sitting there makes me feel like i'm on a time machine.. So many memories so great to see u all again. Ps I'm so sorry for ur eyebrows Tom Lol "