Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Pretty much everyone has made it to the funeral. Sean was one of those I was waiting to see. I like that he is honest, upfront, respectful and dignified in expressing his feelings without offending anyone.

I didn't see P'Ohn. The one who posts funny clips and one of the hosts on Anne's Channel

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Pretty much everyone has made it to the funeral. Sean was one of those I was waiting to see. I like that he is honest, upfront, respectful and dignified in expressing his feelings without offending anyone.

I didn't see P'Ohn. The one who posts funny clips and one of the hosts on Anne's Channel
I saw p' Ohn in a group photo, I'm waiting to see p' Noom, but I did not see any pic of her! It sad because they used to be so close before!

sarNie Adult

The Buang Hong team visited last Wednsday. Although JamesJi sent a wreath earlier this week but didn't get to go, I guess because he had some prior engagements. photocr: Mint Chalida FC, info from jamesji_news

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm happy to see her this strong hope she will keep it up

i wonder is that a book or a photobook of kim's dad

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yes it's actually a photobook

how i wish i had a photobook of my dad and me memories , this is sooo touching

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
cry and be strng you will over come it beauty girl i know you will , cry until the pain start to heal with the hope of tomorrow with the memories in your heart