Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's ok to cry ,it's ok you gonna be ok , the pain we can't avoid it but we have to endure it to survive

twister02

M♥K
My poor Kimmy. Stay strong. She will go to Germany today? I hope she can have a little rest.

Reactions: Ame

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Felt so bad for Kim.....because her father was not just a father but her mother too. Wished their mum was there with them....

@Peace Hi dear. Why will she go to Germany?
My poor Kimmy. Stay strong. She will go to Germany today? I hope she can have a little rest.
from her interview and thannk you for who helped me to get it , that after the cremation she will fly to germany so normally it's either today or tomorrow will wait to see a confirmation to it

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
My heart is breaking for Kim, especially when she was giving a speech. I've never seen her this hurt. Rest In Peace, Mr. Woltemas. thanks for giving us a wonderful and strong woman.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she will survive this pain cause love is all around her , true love real love a love that you can't buy with all the money of the world a love only god can give to you and kim appreciate this and she really is so grateful for it , those are my words for a pix like this :icon12:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I was going to post that pic now. I remember that vacation very well. That's when I realised how much family meant for Kimberley. Her every word about her dad fills my eyes with tears. He must be very proud of his children. Yaya had posted a picture of his with his words "Yaya, do you know what real beauty is? It's not the make up that you wear that makes you beautiful. It's what inside... There just look at my Kimberley and my Jennifer. Beautiful from the inside and out' - Dr. Hans Joachim Friedrich Woltemas"

"It doesn't get easier but you get stronger "

Last edited: