Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
RIP Kim's dad, condolences to the family.
It's really heartbreaking to lose a loved one.

Kim and Mint Chalida together.

Screenshot_2016-11-30-03-20-56.png Screenshot_2016-11-30-03-21-10.png

Last edited:

saki

sarNie Adult
My prayers and condolences to Kim and her family. I'm glad she has her family and friends to support her at this time.

saki

sarNie Adult
Kim's mom is still alive? Or does she live with her dad? I've only seen pictures of her dad and her brother and sister but no mom. I hope the mom is by her side now that the dad is gone.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I know her parents are probably split up, but where is her mom any picture of her mom ????
Kim's mom is still alive? Or does she live with her dad? I've only seen pictures of her dad and her brother and sister but no mom. I hope the mom is by her side now that the dad is gone.
her mom topic is never been discussed so there is no particular info about that and i don't think we will have any mum pix unless something else happen for now the mom is an absent member in kim's life for a long time now , and that's what make it even more sad and difficult for them, they are technically with no father or mother

Knitty

sarNie Adult
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww @Knitty all this warm pix you posted of tkim with people who care for her are so heartwarming especially this pix

pure sincerity with a pure hug love :icon12:
Same i love this pic and i think one of the lady is the co star for the buang hong.. i love how kim smile with them

Is really pure friendship n true from the heart

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Aww I feel warm seeing all the pics. Thanks for posting. Real friends are worth a million population. The vibe is so good. Pure, sincere, genuine :icon12::icon12::icon12:

For Kim her dad is her mother. She wishes him on Mother's Day

Last edited: