Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love nuth's strong confident look

"maybe you are misunderstanding something som , this man , he is nothing compared to uncle chaya" with that sarcasm stare and smile

"looks like you misjudged someoen , from what i can see , i see only a wannabe person talented in leechinf woman" so harsh nuth she jsut keep thinking he blackmailed her for money

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
88k is really good, she was close to reaching that 100k. Lots of effort from the Thai fans, but like OMG for Yaya's fans though lol.

The new pictures of her new presenter gig is stunning, but then again when is she not stunning.

And her bared-back pink blouse with the white mermaid mid-length shirt is one of my favorite outfits of hers in PCKNMPCW. Her fashion in there is amazing. Classy and sexy.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her mocking sarcasm face it just on point

she maybe harsh and strict with people she has work with or dislike , but she can be the sweetest when she is the people she love
scolding him calmly

sooo swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeetttt her puppy face

so cute :D :D

Hannah96

sarNie Egg
88k is really good, she was close to reaching that 100k. Lots of effort from the Thai fans, but like OMG for Yaya's fans though lol.

The new pictures of her new presenter gig is stunning, but then again when is she not stunning.

And her bared-back pink blouse with the white mermaid mid-length shirt is one of my favorite outfits of hers in PCKNMPCW. Her fashion in there is amazing. Classy and sexy.
How much where yaya`s fans able to raise ?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
How much where yaya`s fans able to raise ?
700k!!! And I believe Kim was leading at first, but Yaya's fanclub totally dominated at the end. Not surprising really. It's Yaya after all lol. But it's all for good profits I think, so the among shouldn't be a factor.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
THESE CURVES
THESE AURA
THESE KILLING RED
THESE DANGEROUS BRATHTAKING AMAZING BEAUTY

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is why i call her "piece of art" this was posted by the stylist , her beauty is not just physical beauty it's more an artistic beauty inner beauty that she make the photo special and have a feeling in it not just a photo