Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love how she was taling to her dad seriously like that , kim is just magnificent foe me she lterally live the character , her eyes make me believe , she just amazing

but there is only two person she can trust without guards they are her dad and her uncle, she comfort with him about everything worrying her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the look in her eyes is like a dangerous hungry woman, :p :lol:

she is filming BH today

beautiful :icon12:

happy happy "clap along if you feel happiness i the truth"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwww sweetness overloaaaad :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: just like if it's her own daughter , it's like a sample of how the mommy kim photo will eb with her daughter in the future

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Who's baby is that? I've seen her with this bundle of joy a lot lately.

Can't wait to see more inside photos for her new magazine photoshoot. I forgot that fall has already come. It's still so hot where I'm at though lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a puuuuureeeeee puuuuureeeee beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :love::love::love::love::love::love:

wow 100k likes in 2 hours and that's why ? because the pix is extremely natural , cause she is like a beautiful pure sunshine with her hair an pretty cute face , just standing there looking with her puppy eyes eating something in her hand that's all request for a 100k likes in 2 hours
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKNznspDZBl/?taken-by=kimmy_kimberley

Last edited: