Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww you are sooo lucky :yes:thank you for sharing this :spin: This year also many fans saw Kim there Pcknmcpw was shooting in CDC many times. You are all sooo lucky :)
Super_Fan said:
on a trip back to Thailand last year I saw Kimmy at CDC at Bangkok. I wanted to ask her for a pic but I was too shy. She has beautiful skin. She looked like a doll. She seemed aware that people where watching her but I guess she's used to it, cause she just kept going on with her business. I saw her again In the centre a most an hour later and mark was with her..#just want to share a fan experience #kicking myself didn't ask for a pic

Step

Mrs James Ma
I hope you meet MK too soon. Please share your experience with us when you see them :) 
momotea said:
when I travel in bkk I always hanging out in CDC or thonglor but I never meet her,I always meet other stars in central world/siam/embassy,but never see MK,sign

Step

Mrs James Ma
Peace THANK YOU for sharing your videos :spin: :thanks:  :thanks: :thanks: I will see them when I come back. And congrats your Ananberley pic was on IG. I did not know you edit so well  :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :kiss2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i still speechless everytime i go back to watch this scene she is phonamenal never ever i saw someone cry like this like her tears are river her eyes lights with tears and sadness she give me pain and want to cry :cry: :cry: :cry: soo beautiful to watch amazing amazing amazing and no matter what happen will always rmain fan number one to this talent :heart:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
peace,you need a trip to Thailand to meet her,I think you gonna cry when u finally stand in front of Kim*joking* you are so in love with her ah,lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
momotea said:
peace,you need a trip to Thailand to meet her,I think you gonna cry when u finally stand in front of Kim*joking* you are so in love with her ah,lol
hahaha not to that extend :lolyup: i'm in love with her talent as an actress and her special beauty as a woman cause i can see something different in her from others and if you saw me write like that is because it's really what she make me feel or see in her pics in her acting she is amazing for me as a fan but seriously i'm not obsessed at alll by the idea i want to meet her , it's sound weird but that's how i think 

congrats to kim the place number two her fans voted really hard for her :clap2:

cr as tagged 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't i'm run of words or let me say i have tooo much words to say that i can't put them in words, believe me seriously i feel so sad  seeing this pic there is soo much misery in it , her eyes say "i'm soo tired i can't move on i feel helpless, i can't save my self "   :teary: :teary:

siting there in the dark , lost in the painful thoughts with a tired body , she don't know what to do, she too weak to free her self, she lost her energy trying to survive the pain of the day , and in the night  the phantom of the loneliness dominating her   

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she can make me cry and she can make me laugh so much haha :lmao3:

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
She's in northern Thailand today, she has MK charity tomorrow. My Kimmy has such a kind heart. Uses her holiday time to give back to others. Love her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you for the info it's good tot do charity and help some kids , she can help and she is helping and that's great from her 

cr as  tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
btw i think 27 December will be the fix day each year MK will do the charity cause last year they did it also on the 27 how good :clap2: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sometime i have this thing i do i choose a random page from this thread and go back to read the old post , wooooooow i had soooo much beautiful moments here sometime i'm even more amazed   :heart: :heart: i don't know how much i will still be in here but no matter how much for sure this thread is my favorite of all AF always 

cr spycool_tuckta 

big Saep little Saep :loool: so funny :lolyup:
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xft1/t50.2886-16/11020616_197004020645630_1766646660_n.mp4

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooow from kimberley fn club for M2K charity tomorrow one gift can mean alot no matter how small it's :heart:  :clap2: :clap2:

cr as tagged