Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
soo gorgeous i'm in love with this look that's why i keep posting the pic of that event she look FANTASTIC and amazing :heart:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for always updating us fans on our girl EVERYONE! ♥♥♥

As the time fly by our girl is getting prettier and pettier!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm really really glad to see you here always sweet_09 in fact i want to spam with all kim's fans in here but i know most of them are not very active but since i'm a huge fan of her i can't stop updating on her it's my fun time :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
happy :lol: :D

AGAIN SOOO SOO GORGEOUS 

cr as tagged

back from the filming yesterday :ghehe: 

cr aecrazyrock

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the look in her eyes wooooooooooow :crush: :crush: :crush: kim is amazing FOR ME  

she is falling in love how i know?
how you can not know?
don't you see that light in her eyes it's a light that shine when the love is in the front of the door of your heart:
can't you see that deep look saying "wow this is a beautiful surprise what i'm feeling now"
lucky who can make her look at him with that light he can't resist it you just fall for it 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's soo cute how they were keeping an eyes on her to see her reaction an dher clueless face :lolyup:

and even more cuter that she figure out the soup was made by Pit :spin: 

and here we go his second try to reconcile with her 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he is keep  trying 

she want to make him give up 

she is not convinced he no more have feeling for ravee it's normal cause his action with ravee sometime can make her understand 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she want to let him be free she is totally convinced he still love ravee and she is an obstacle for him to be with ravee , she is acting tough but deep inside she is doing it cause she think it's the best for him 

ohhh man if he just wasn't so stupid before he would be able to make her believe her more ravee manipulate him a lot 

:spin: :crush: so sweet it's like a beginning for a confession  he face she was on shock she didn't expect him to say it for her again 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for a moment she looked soft up and ready to give up and be back with him his eyes were sooo sweet 

but she is still forcing her self to make him give up she stillthink he just trying to fulfill his promise to her father 

he know she is acting and that she loves him but she don't want to confess so he is trying to make her confess her feeling 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
first time he ask her this question directly but i think he shouldn't do that he is trying to make her confess and here the word from her first  instead he should be the one telling her about his feeling and that he loves her how he expect a hurt woman to confess her feeling to the person she feel hurt from 

she is trying to hide her feeling she doesn't want to look like still want him of course she had her pride as a woman and she think he loves another woman how come she will tell him yes i love you 

oh poor Thae she is hurt but deep she is trying to convess him she doesn't love him while she loves him to the point she is hurting herself to make him free to be with the person he love :teary: