Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
in the vdo clip 1-2 by P yee kim was laughing that she took 36 takes to say 'kao kong hua lor yor sai lao lup lung"  translate they probrably going to laugh to laugh and ridicule us behind our backs". Kim still can say it when she speaks slowly but she cant say it fast and with a little bit of angry emotion. Poor Kimmy.  I tried myself and i couldnt do it either, speaking thai is not easy sometimes.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Step said:
I found out the magazine name. It's Ploy Kaem Petch

Yes, another magazine shoot to be looking to! Gosh i want more and more of kimmy hehehehehe! Still am waiting for that day of Ananda and Kimmy, couple shoot hahahaha!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you again for translation :)
Pueng_B said:
in the vdo clip 1-2 by P yee kim was laughing that she took 36 takes to say 'kao kong hua lor yor sai lao lup lung"  translate they probrably going to laugh to laugh and ridicule us behind our backs". Kim still can say it when she speaks slowly but she cant say it fast and with a little bit of angry emotion. Poor Kimmy.  I tried myself and i couldnt do it either, speaking thai is not easy sometimes.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Why is it so difficult to get them together? It's annoying. They are the hot couple and no shoots together? Seriously  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:
Sweet_09 said:

Yes, another magazine shoot to be looking to! Gosh i want more and more of kimmy hehehehehe! Still am waiting for that day of Ananda and Kimmy, couple shoot hahahaha!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pueng_B said:
thank youuuuu :thanks: :thanks: she must be exhausted after 36 takes wow and that sentences even i'm not thai just reading the english pronunciation is difficult lots of 'l' 'u' 'o' 'a' 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim's this year birthday theme was vintage. The pic above is lso vintage style with the hairstyle, gown everything. She is one actress who suits vintage and modern both. In Seua, I think the director did not work properly. If he had put more effort, he could have made Kim like in a period lakorn. But she still stood out with her acting.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Step said:
cr as tagged
sooooo soooo sooooo beautiful love her beauty :heart: :heart: :heart: 

Step said:
Sorry if this is already posted

i can't never get over that look in her eyes mesmerizing beauty  :spin: :spin: :spin:

and this is the fan version greattt :thumbsup: 

cr bugpobbugpob

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
twins  :highfive:  this pic show why i consider her my number one , her eyes change expression 180° from smiling eyes to mad eyes , she really have a natural very expressive face everything she is feeling is shown in her eyes and face :heart: :thumbup:

cr kimmy_kimberley
and this should be done in that AMAT_THE ANATOMY  project  , she look healthy and fit and no need to oil , natural sweat :ghehe: now i want to work out to have natural beauty 

her fans 

cr as tagged