Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Priew magazine

PIECE OF ART :heart: :heart: :heart:  with the hot look in her eyes magnificent girl 

cr markkim___mk

i'm speechless really she is an unique beauty she has her own woman charm woooooow can't wiat for the official pic of this magazine :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
shine bright like a diamond 

cr fanclub_kimmy

i feel i have llllllllllllloooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggg time  i didn't watch her  :weee:

"start where you are, use what you have, do what you can"  step by step to the top beautiful star :heart: :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I was like why did you mention me  :bhehe:
adsd18/2 said:
shine bright like a diamond 

cr fanclub_kimmy

i feel i have llllllllllllloooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggg time  i didn't watch her  :weee:

"start where you are, use what you have, do what you can"  step by step to the top beautiful star :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Lol I was like why did you mention me  :bhehe:
hahaha :lolyup: :lolyup: i knew you will say it , well your avatar name is beautiful and meaningful and it used a lot for the motivational quote :ghehe:  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol thank you adsd. Your avatar name is also interesting. It has name and numbers too. 18/2. I thought it was Kim's birthday but then thought it's Jan 22 lol
adsd18/2 said:
hahaha :lolyup: :lolyup: i knew you will say it , well your avatar name is beautiful and meaningful and it used a lot for the motivational quote :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Lol thank you adsd. Your avatar name is also interesting. It has name and numbers too. 18/2. I thought it was Kim's birthday but then thought it's Jan 22 lol
ohh my avatar name have nothing related to kim it's 100% personal :p 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
misssssssss miiiissssssss updating in here

cr as tagged 

thank you step for your share kim look soo beautiful i think that is her third up coming photoshoot :p 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
From priew magazine adsd posted this pic. Kimy today posted with "If I am an angel, Paint me with black wings"

what else i can say i really can't found a better word than PIECE OF ART we are all human no one can be an angel , and what kim post is deep i think she mean no one is perfect and i think she choose that pic particularly not randomly, that pic has sooo manyyyyy means the colors , the Skeleton head, her look in the eyes, kim has a talent very special talent she make the photo alive i don't know how to say it just AMAZING AMAZING

i'm really speechless like i want to say sooo many things but i don't have the right words , i may sound like a crazy fan but seriously i'm saying this without my fan bias if i never knew kim and someone showed me this pic i will be amazed and i will kept looking at it and transformed in another mood, it's not everyday i see a person have such  A HUUUUGGGEEEE CHARISMA in them , she doesn't need to do any thing just stare like that and you will be under magic OOOOOOOOHHHH MYYYYYYYY she  blew me  awwayyy :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:

cr yayakimberleyclub

cr waenprink