Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
excellence realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

put kim in any role and i will be in the first line to watch even if my heart will ache me so much i will watch i don't want to see her in a dramatic rolse cause my heart can't take it but if her next lakorn is dramatic i will have to prepare myself she can make feel the pain for real and i can't control it she is amazing

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu_1nRuBEdm/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu_2X85gpuO/

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I remember when I first watched a show with her that was Panyachon Kon Krua, and in the beginning I didn't see think her looks were special but by the end I was a complete fan. Her eyes were so expressive and she was very charming. She has something about her, she isn't model-like but I feel she is lovely and and born to be an actress.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for me she is like a piece of art , not everyone will like the same art or the same piece of art but i call her piece of art cause art makes you feel something and she makes me feel something about her aura beauty eyes that inspire like a piece of art :D

just like this

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I think that is a beautiful and poetic way of putting it :)

for me she is like a piece of art , not everyone will like the same art or the same piece of art but i call her piece of art cause art makes you feel something and she makes me feel something about her aura beauty eyes that inspire like a piece of art :D

just like this

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yeaahhh kim all career lakorn rating thongaek took the 6 spot

her first 6 average

the lakorn in eng letter

1 thara himalaya with aum 2010 under maker Y group

2 pyanchay kon krua with mark 2012 under anne production (remake)

3 rang prathana with nadech 2013 under lakorn thai

4 ton ruk rim rua with mark 2014 under maker group

5 Sarm Noom Nuer Tong with mark 2011/1012 under maker Y (remake)

6 thongaek mor ya chalaong with mario 2019 under sonix boom

7 Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised with james ma 2016 under anne production (remake)

8 kom faek with mark 2018 under Metta & Mahaniyom Production (remake)

9 abb ruk online with mark 2015 under anne production

10 Ruk Pathiharn with smart 2011 under maker group

11 tiger with ananda 2015 under act art

12 buang hong with james ji 2017 under Thanud Lakorn (remake)

13 nang rai tee ruk with boy 2015 under Citizen Kane