Kimberley Ann Voltemas

twister02

M♥K
Honestly, I'm all down for a MK reunion as long as it's a genre they didn't played yet. (I'm waiting for a slap-kiss)
Plus the fact that if they indeed reunite, it will still come a long way for it to be aired and along the way, they should have another lakorn with a different pair. I'm all down as long as the lakorn's airing date is in 2021 or 2022 :lol:

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly, I'm all down for a MK reunion as long as it's a genre they didn't played yet. (I'm waiting for a slap-kiss)
Plus the fact that if they indeed reunite, it will still come a long way for it to be aired and along the way, they should have another lakorn with a different pair. I'm all down as long as the lakorn's airing date is in 2021 or 2022 :lol:
Yes I want to see them together sometime I don't want them to stay apart forever :lol:
But not yet and in a good solid story-line :) They know each other too well now. A more mature story with a lot of heartbreak and angst will bring out a new dimension to their acting and be more fun.

MK-ing in the Kim thread! Kim was very pretty today. Looking forward to seeing Thong eak soon.