Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i see , and do you want it to turn real ?

i honestly douuuuuubbbbt they will pair up any sooner
To be honest, I want them to pair up with others people for now because I want to see kim pair up with other actor like Ken T, great, ...
but if MK pair up again I am ok with it too. How about u?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
To be honest, I want them to pair up with others people for now because I want to see kim pair up with other actor like Ken T, great, ...
but if MK pair up again I am ok with it too. How about u?
i'm same as you i prefer to see her with great or why not maybe someone will hear her and pair her with Ken T

but if mk pair up again i can't complain much i'm an mk fan after all :lol: but for now i prefer no

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i'm same as you i prefer to see her with great or why not maybe someone will hear her and pair her with Ken T

but if mk pair up again i can't complain much i'm an mk fan after all :lol: but for now i prefer no
Hopefully my dream pair come true again (Kim+Ken T)
To be honest, I feel a little disappointed if MK got pair up again because they just pair up not too long ago. But any Lakorn Kim in it, I’m in

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I saw from somewhere in ig and it is both from Mark and Kim interview (separate interview). They didn’t say it is confirm, but they both said let’s wait and see. And Mark was joking with his interviewer that he won’t tell them yet if it will happen.
Aww i hope not cus there's so many people to see them with.

Kim: Ken T, Great, Pon, Alek,
Mark: Nycha, Pat (a better lakorn), Kao, Mai, Matt

Um ok thats it, well maybe not a lot then :pancarta:

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I adore Mark Kim and am suffering from the lack of updates but that said please no pairing them up yet. Please don't play money games Ch3 let your talent (all of them) have good opportunities to grow. My secret nightmare is them getting cast in Prom Likit or something :eek:
Kim + Ananda + movie :icon12:
Or
Kim + Ken T + grey role - sawan biang level grey :rolleyes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@NongS so you won't watch if they paired up :lol:

and girl prom likit is already decided with pope/bella pair

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
No I will watch of course :p but I don't want it to happen ! In a movie maybe fine, lakorn it shouldn't.
I know about Prom Likit but I just mean like them being cast in the sequel to a super popular lakorn just to make money.

@NongS so you won't watch if they paired up :lol:

and girl prom likit is already decided with pope/bella pair

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
No I will watch of course :p but I don't want it to happen ! In a movie maybe fine, lakorn it shouldn't.
I know about Prom Likit but I just mean like them being cast in the sequel to a super popular lakorn just to make money.
be at ease they are not the channel's fav in that category there is other they can use :lol: :lol: and for now there is no super popular lakorn too so i really can't see mk being considerate for such a thing i more think if ever the channel approve to give them a lakorn together it won't happen until next year there is no way anything will be out this year mark is filming witch they are still in 40% mean still loonnng months to go until it finish filming with a movie too, kim the same her lakorn DDH is still on the 20% witch mean it will take her forever to finish it and with her doing one lakorn/year and being picky with her roles we won't hear any news from this two until the end of the year well that's how i see it but we will see i personally feel it's a weak chance

twister02

M♥K
Honestly, I'm all down for a MK reunion as long as it's a genre they didn't played yet. (I'm waiting for a slap-kiss)
Plus the fact that if they indeed reunite, it will still come a long way for it to be aired and along the way, they should have another lakorn with a different pair. I'm all down as long as the lakorn's airing date is in 2021 or 2022 :lol:

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly, I'm all down for a MK reunion as long as it's a genre they didn't played yet. (I'm waiting for a slap-kiss)
Plus the fact that if they indeed reunite, it will still come a long way for it to be aired and along the way, they should have another lakorn with a different pair. I'm all down as long as the lakorn's airing date is in 2021 or 2022 :lol:
Yes I want to see them together sometime I don't want them to stay apart forever :lol:
But not yet and in a good solid story-line :) They know each other too well now. A more mature story with a lot of heartbreak and angst will bring out a new dimension to their acting and be more fun.

MK-ing in the Kim thread! Kim was very pretty today. Looking forward to seeing Thong eak soon.