Kimberley Ann Voltemas

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
No I will watch of course :p but I don't want it to happen ! In a movie maybe fine, lakorn it shouldn't.
I know about Prom Likit but I just mean like them being cast in the sequel to a super popular lakorn just to make money.

@NongS so you won't watch if they paired up :lol:

and girl prom likit is already decided with pope/bella pair

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
No I will watch of course :p but I don't want it to happen ! In a movie maybe fine, lakorn it shouldn't.
I know about Prom Likit but I just mean like them being cast in the sequel to a super popular lakorn just to make money.
be at ease they are not the channel's fav in that category there is other they can use :lol: :lol: and for now there is no super popular lakorn too so i really can't see mk being considerate for such a thing i more think if ever the channel approve to give them a lakorn together it won't happen until next year there is no way anything will be out this year mark is filming witch they are still in 40% mean still loonnng months to go until it finish filming with a movie too, kim the same her lakorn DDH is still on the 20% witch mean it will take her forever to finish it and with her doing one lakorn/year and being picky with her roles we won't hear any news from this two until the end of the year well that's how i see it but we will see i personally feel it's a weak chance

twister02

M♥K
Honestly, I'm all down for a MK reunion as long as it's a genre they didn't played yet. (I'm waiting for a slap-kiss)
Plus the fact that if they indeed reunite, it will still come a long way for it to be aired and along the way, they should have another lakorn with a different pair. I'm all down as long as the lakorn's airing date is in 2021 or 2022 :lol:

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly, I'm all down for a MK reunion as long as it's a genre they didn't played yet. (I'm waiting for a slap-kiss)
Plus the fact that if they indeed reunite, it will still come a long way for it to be aired and along the way, they should have another lakorn with a different pair. I'm all down as long as the lakorn's airing date is in 2021 or 2022 :lol:
Yes I want to see them together sometime I don't want them to stay apart forever :lol:
But not yet and in a good solid story-line :) They know each other too well now. A more mature story with a lot of heartbreak and angst will bring out a new dimension to their acting and be more fun.

MK-ing in the Kim thread! Kim was very pretty today. Looking forward to seeing Thong eak soon.