Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@S.J.M well let's hope producer will give her some creative role and interesting story i don't mind her acting any role i love her in any role but the type you mentioned would be something that i would love producer offer to her

Ele

sarNie Adult
Actually, I really want Kim to work for lakorn Thai production again, the one she worked with Naded was very very good . That production always makes very good lakorn.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Actually, I really want Kim to work for lakorn Thai production again, the one she worked with Naded was very very good . That production always makes very good lakorn.
i agree i like their edit and cameras but they choose a lot of dramatic genre i want a romantic one for kim's next lakorn i'm tired of dark drama

Reactions: Ele

Ele

sarNie Adult
I think lakorn thai production haven’t announced the new project yet. And Kim lakorn ‘s filming with Mario is almost finish. So by the time. Lakorn thai production start, Kim probably is available for another new project.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think lakorn thai production haven’t announced the new project yet. And Kim lakorn ‘s filming with Mario is almost finish. So by the time. Lakorn thai production start, Kim probably is available for another new project.
let's wait and see :)

Reactions: Ele