Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Ele

sarNie Adult
When I was watching this video the second time , I realized that at 3:53 to 5:17 there were two men sitting behind Kim. One man was wearing a black shirt and the other wearing a white shirt. But the man who was wearing the black shirt looked at Kim and he kept staring at her again and again . I think he has a crush on Kim.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
When I was watching this video the second time , I realized that at 3:53 to 5:17 there were two men sitting behind Kim. One man was wearing a black shirt and the other wearing a white shirt. But the man who was wearing the black shirt looked at Kim and he kept staring at her again and again . I think he has a crush on Kim.
i think they were just curious girl like anyone in their place will be curious who is this celebrity with dozen of people surrounding her taking a photo of her :D

Ele

sarNie Adult
i think they were just curious girl like anyone in their place will be curious who is this celebrity with dozen of people surrounding her taking a photo of her :D
I agree with you but not all. I think when he looked at Kim the first time, in his mind he said is that celebrity Kim? how beautiful she is . And then he stared at her again, he said in mind, omg, she is more beautiful than on the screen. what I know from others who met Kim in real life, they all said Kim is more beautiful than on the screen . That’s why I think he has a crush on Kim

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Ele for sure there is a lot having crush on kim she is a beautiful celebrity after all , and i agree i saw a lot of comment too saying photo doesn't give full justice to what kim is like in face to face we all know that no matter how HD the camera is can never beat the human eye's HD :D

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
yea I they were just curious of who she is.

Fan fact Canada is also know as Hollywood North (More so Van, because a lot of shows from there) so they have seen lots of celebrites. we do have poparazzi but they are not in your face, we are very considerate people.