Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know how would I react if I ever saw Kimmy personally. I think I will freeze just by looking at her :lol:
:lol: for sure it will so different than just looking behind the screen for me i'm satisfied to see the art photo that her fans take of her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't stop clapping for this confident inspiring real beauty woman :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

"Q: Were you ordered to lose some weight too?

Kim: I have been ordered on all dramas, every year. But for me, I will be like this, slim-chubby-slim-chubby. I am not too worried. I want to spend my life happily. If there are needs for me to shred a few pounds, I think I can definitely do it but not overwork. I prefer eating normally but having exercise afterward. I don't want to go on too much diet since I still want to have enough energy to work."

HEALTHY=HAPPY , one of my many definition of source of happiness

i love her again and again for saying this words

Reactions: Ele

Ele

sarNie Adult
i can't stop clapping for this confident inspiring real beauty woman :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

"Q: Were you ordered to lose some weight too?

Kim: I have been ordered on all dramas, every year. But for me, I will be like this, slim-chubby-slim-chubby. I am not too worried. I want to spend my life happily. If there are needs for me to shred a few pounds, I think I can definitely do it but not overwork. I prefer eating normally but having exercise afterward. I don't want to go on too much diet since I still want to have enough energy to work."

HEALTHY=HAPPY , one of my many definition of source of happiness

i love her again and again for saying this words
This is the reason why I love her deeply, I will never ever change my mind

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Looks like she is filming today
yes she is :)

btw today is the 4th anniversary of this thread :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

523k view

571 page

11.4k post

been awhile dind't celebrate it all i want to say is i have a looooooot of memory is this forum that makes it hard to leave this thread, particularly kim made herself as my "daily activity"
the girl has alot of charm on her , i like see all her photos especially the smile photos and i may call it "my guilty pleasure" but it makes me happy to post here and spazz and just be here time to time she forever be the one special star that made this much interested in her this much attracted despite it was never a thing i thought i will fall in

until the next anniversary speech :lol: if i'm still alive and if the forum still up and fine

beauty is feeling

airbus_may_38669214_232986844086375_1146676355870490624_n.jpg

Ele

sarNie Adult
yes she is :)

btw today is the 4th anniversary of this thread :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

523k view

571 page

11.4k post

been awhile dind't celebrate it all i want to say is i have a looooooot of memory is this forum that makes it hard to leave this thread, particularly kim made herself as my "daily activity"
the girl has alot of charm on her , i like see all her photos especially the smile photos and i may call it "my guilty pleasure" but it makes me happy to post here and spazz and just be here time to time she forever be the one special star that made this much interested in her this much attracted despite it was never a thing i thought i will fall in

until the next anniversary speech :lol: if i'm still alive and if the forum still up and fine

beauty is feeling

View attachment 22671
Wow wow 523 k view
571 pages
And 11.4post
Happy 4th anniversary to this thread. Thank you very much @Peace for being the most active fan in here and also@ koadadai , without you and koadadai this page wouldn’t be the top in AF web . I like to see her photos and videos. I have been watching her video recently on YouTube, while I am waiting to see her on screen. I find it so entertaining for me. I don’t know why I love her very much . I sometimes think that I am crazy.
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::icon12::love::clap::cheer::cheer:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Ele i thank you thank every single good friend i made in this thread all this 4 years i have been here from start and i hope i will be alive to see and watch this beautiful talent of this beautiful "piece of art" and a beautiful "human/star" for who knows how much

and for you thinking you are crazy it's can become crazy if we cross the bored of respect at times i feel i reached the crazy phase but the older i get the more i learn and see things from different angle if you compare me to the first day i come to this forum it's a biiiig difference , so for who say being in here is a waste of time i tell them it's really not cause i learned so much from interacting from exchanging opinion from being interested in a culture that is different than mine from a lot of things

kim maybe she know maybe she don't know but she influence alot of people who can see the real value of her who can see beyond the perfection standard and who can see what her real beauty is for me i will keep saying she is my favorite "piece of art" and my favorite "human/star"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a post to remember

kimmy kimmmy kimmmyyyyyyyy

THAE
NUTH
ANCHUN
PIM

4 characters that each has their pain but

the most who made me cry is anchun omgg (still cried when i watched it again :sad6::sad6:)

and the most fierce is nuth (one of my favorite strong dramtic scene of husband and wife conflict)
and the frustrating humiliation is pim
and thae she get what she raised

https://www.instagram.com/p/BizLjbbBEoz/
ps: slide to watch the 4 clips

kimmmmmmyyyy :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ele

sarNie Adult
a post to remember

kimmy kimmmy kimmmyyyyyyyy

THAE
NUTH
ANCHUN
PIM

4 characters that each has their pain but

the most who made me cry is anchun omgg (still cried when i watched it again :sad6::sad6:)

and the most fierce is nuth (one of my favorite strong dramtic scene of husband and wife conflict)
and the frustrating humiliation is pim
and thae she get what she raised

https://www.instagram.com/p/BizLjbbBEoz/
ps: slide to watch the 4 clips

kimmmmmmyyyy :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
The characters, I love the most :
Thae
Nuth
Num
Aim
Pim