Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a new woamn and new her a new strong pim that i adoooreeeeeeeeee

who said kim can't play other sweet character , give her one and she will show you the real thing

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ok @"peace" . I'm glad I found this thread. I'm officially following this thread and will be definitely enjoy it here coz you're here as well, kindly sharing the love for Kim.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ok @"peace" . I'm glad I found this thread. I'm officially following this thread and will be definitely enjoy it here coz you're here as well, kindly sharing the love for Kim.
ohooo welcome here girl :D

and for sure here you will discover more how much into kim i'm here i let go all my admiration to her talent and beauty out fully :D some outsider or reader sometime find me crazy witch i confess myself that when i read what i wrote sometime i say "i don't blame people for call me kim's crazy fan" but let's say i'm enjoying being crazy cause i actually i'm not like that with anyone else and i never been and probably will never e and aslo i'm nt that crazy in real life only i can be crazy on kim's matters :lol: so hope you will endure it with me ;)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ahaha... I will not find you crazy at all! I will enjoy reading all the info on Kim that many will/have share(d) here. Though I am a fan as well, but since I don't enjoy (infact I don't have) SNS... so my info on Kim's latest updates is limited.

Btw, I am currently back-reading the Mark-Kim World thread. Loving it! That thread is like a lakorn itself. Glad that I have something related to Kim (and Mark) after BH.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ahaha... I will not find you crazy at all! I will enjoy reading all the info on Kim that many will/have share(d) here. Though I am a fan as well, but since I don't enjoy (infact I don't have) SNS... so my info on Kim's latest updates is limited.

Btw, I am currently back-reading the Mark-Kim World thread. Loving it! That thread is like a lakorn itself. Glad that I have something related to Kim (and Mark) after BH.
well you can ask if you want to know :D
and yes MK thread is my second home here after kim's thread, mk's the fin honey thread :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and when i saw this i feel i'm absolutely normal for being this big fan of kim cause is not just us fans who feel it most of her co_stars see it and it's even more powerful when a woman say it an dnot any woman but a woman like p'Bee i was really so happy to hear her saying this words cause this words show how special kim is and how powerful her eyes ans why so many people fall for her i said it before but i will say it in every occasion liek this kim has a special special charm that is very rare to find and that charm you can perfectly explain it but the center of it is her eyes me personally what i see in kim's eyes is something i never saw in any other person (actress or actor) before the amount of the inner beauty she has that shine through her can drive the person who fall for her addicted

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what a powerful start huuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu such a magnificent shot her hair feel unite with the rays of the sunset and her body is so well going with the outstanding nature witch lead this photo to be a perfection :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
is not just her body on fire is her eyes too sooo hoooooooooottt that stare that i can't find no where else i totally understand why mark want to be her man if she look at him like that while taking a photo imagine the amount of charm and attractiveness she will have in her eyes when she will sweetly be romantic to him
18095416_808375269317574_4210580006201458688_n.jpg

simply a PIECE OF ART

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
teen kim wooow wonder how old she was she is beautiful by nature still have that charm on er smile until now and the sparks in her eyes :love::love::love::love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is special no one is liek her no one can give the same feeling i feel hen seeing her photo and those amazing amazing amazing eyes

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pimlapat journey will end today :(:(:(:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: i'm crying cause i really really really gonna miss kim soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much on screen she is the best of the best so talented and so special

and i will do gifs of kim from ep 6 to the last episode after today