Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the only actress that can makes me so hypped and have all sort of emotion watching her forver and ever a fan of this talent her power is her eeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeessssssssssss the emotion are crystral clear through her eyes and the way she deliver it withe the lines my god full satisfaction for me :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ssoooo pitiul and adorable and beautiful and amazing and and and and .....aaaaaa i'm obsessed with her , waiting for the producer that will give kimmy a miserable role where we will enjoy her full innocent splendid perfermance with a tragic story

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the ost sweetest adorable sad cute face awwwwww the hardship and ell the tough experience that she went through made this new pim created she now know and experiend different emotion and feeling that she din't saw or feel when she was self centered i'm sooo proud and satisfied of the story of pim really really love it cause i always wanted kim to be in a twist story :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

kim is the best the best the best the best for me of course that power in absorbing the charcter and the way she liv eevery second of the charctaer and the change of emotion in her eyes are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo obsessing worth :clap::clap::clap::love::love::icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kudos to my number one actress in the whole world
kudos to thi samazing talented actress
kudos to this gifted amazing aactress
kudos to her that she made a person who is me sooooooooo sooooooooo amazed and blow away and soo into her
kudos to you kim kudos to you
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my god i can't get over this amazing talent

and can i say ho wbeautiful she look and hw angelic that aura that beauty ohllalalalalalalalalala just amamzzzinnng beyond word i feel so hyped