Khun Nai Sai Lap

linky

sarNie Hatchling
i guess i'll just have to wait..i luv nat, and chakrit is growing on me. He looks hotter in every lakorn. i hate watching lakorns little by little. so i'll wait until there's probably 5epi than i'll go and rent it... B)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Opp (the cop guy) i think he look cool & cute. i like his acting. glad he has a good role in this la korn. Tiny( chakrit sister) look cute. she&Opp make a cute match. i am looking forward to see their scenes together. Nat play her role funny & cute. this role match with her.

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
damnit, i didnt get to see this yet...but i was wondering, wats the relationship between off and nat in the lakorn? and how many kids does chakrits dad have?

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
can someone translates why chakrit and nat had to go to the restaurant and who are those guys...the bad guys in the beginning...and beside why did nat had to go undercver chakrit's dad...

bopha

sarNie Elites
:lmao: this lakorn is so funny i like it ... here 2 scene from eps 4 look at how Chakrit lookt at Nat,he impress of her beauty :wub: too cute and the other it's in the restaurant :sweet and funny :sweat:

resto

linky

sarNie Hatchling
how sweet..i have to wait. dont want to watch yet. I have to finish watching pinky and chakrit first, than i'll watch nat and chakrit....

amelia

sarNie Egg
I didn't see a thread for this lakorn yet so I figured I'd start one. Has anyone watched it yet? I've watched the first two episodes and I love it!!! it's so funny!! Nat Myria is awesome in this one :lol:

L

lalalek

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!! I look foward to watch this on Wednesday and Thursday morning.....I am on part 6.......it's been good so far and i adore Nat......she is such a natural in this movie and CHAKRIT :wub: as you know is a super hottie in the movie and is super Tae-la-burt!!!!!! :w000t: I just don't want this movie to ever end....it is one of my fav.....and definently love the endtitle song..it's so good!!!!! :D

amelia

sarNie Egg
ohmygosh there's part 6 already?? I'm so far behind! lol! I love their characters and the story and the acting and everything. it's so great! I keep getting those songs stuck in my head though...lol...but that's the case with every lakorn out there and at least these songs are by Nat :) They're still filming it so maybe it'll be long...*crosses fingers*..hehe..I LOVE THIS LAKORN!!!!!!!!!

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't even started yet....You're way ahead of me...hehhee

juicee

sarNie Elites
someone feels like translating this?

เรขา (นัท มีเรีย) ถูก สินธพ (ชาคริต แย้มนาม) จับได้หลังจากที่กำลังจะเปิดบ้านท้ายไร่ของ วรพงษ์ (ชลิต เฟื่องอารมย์) หลังจากแข่งขันแรลลี่เสร็จ เรขาถูกวรพงษ์ และสินธพสอบถามอย่างหนัก แต่เรขาก็หาข้อแก้ตัวไปได้อย่างหวุดหวิด วรพงษ์ เริ่มไม่ไว้ใจเรขาจึงสั่งให้สินธพคอยจับตาดูทุกฝีก้าว ในงานเลี้ยงฉลองการแข่งแรลลี่ของไร่วรพงษ์ ปราโมช (วิศิษฐ์ ยุติยงศ์) มาร่วมงานด้วย เพิก (อภิชาติ พัวพิมล) เห็นปราโมชในงานจึงพยายามติดต่อเรขา แต่ไม่สามารถติดต่อเรขาได้ เพราะเรขานั่งรถมากับสินธพจึงไม่กล้ารับโทรศัพท์ของเพิก เรขามาถึงงานเลี้ยงเป็นจังหวะเดียวกับที่วรพงษ์ขึ้นไปรับรางวัลบนเวทีพอดี วรพงษ์เชิญเรขาขึ้นไปรับรางวัลด้วยกัน แต่เรขาหันไปเห็นปราโมชจึงวิ่งหนีออกไปจากงานทันที สินธพเห็นเรขาออกไปกับเพิก ยิ่งทำให้สินธพเริ่มสงสัยในพฤติกรรมของเรขามากขึ้น

สินธพ สงสัยในพฤติกรรมของ เรขา ในคราบของยูมิโกะจังมากยิ่งขึ้น จึงไปหาเพื่อนที่เป็นตำรวจสืบประวัติของยูมิโกะจัง ส่วนเรขาก็แอบซ่อนในหลังรถของวรพงษ์ เพื่อตามไปบ้านท้ายไร่ เรขาเดินสำรวจในบ้านไปเรื่อยๆจนพบกับห้องเก็บของที่เต็มไปด้วยกล่องเก็บแผงยา เรขาเข้าใจทันทีว่าเป็นยาบ้า พอเปิดตู้เหล็กดูก็จะเจอขวดโหลดองงู ถาดจิ้งเหลนในน้ำมัน เรขาเริ่มแปลกใจมากขึ้นคิดไปเองว่า วรพงษ์เป็นพวกมนต์ดำด้วย และในขณะที่เรขากำลังสำรวจห้องอยู่ วรพงษ์เดินเข้ามาในห้อง เรขารีบหลบใต้โต๊ะเห็นวรพงษ์แกะยาในแผงออกมากินก็เข้าใจว่า วรพงษ์เสพยาเองด้วยไม่ได้ค้ายาอย่างเดียว เรขาออกมาจากที่ซ่อนเพื่อจะหนีออกไปจากห้อง จังหวะเดียวกันกับที่วรพงษ์หันมาเห็นเราขาพอดี

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah....Chakrit does look hot in this lakorn man...and Nat..she's pretty and funny...love her character...and all of the cast are great....i love nat brother...he's the cop guy...hahaha...very cute...

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
Thanx Joecy66 for sharing....i really like all the songs sounds so good...and is Nat's song supposedly the one that people said is for Tao?? Because she's like crying so sad :( And I was wondering where would I go to see more videos like these?