Khun Mae Jum Laeng(Cholumpi)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
oh my gawd MY Chakrit is going to be in DRAG..........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....let the fun begin!!!!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
It seems like Chakrit is trying to pair up with every actress out there but why with Tanya? I think she should stick to supporting or n'rai. I think she's pretty but don't like her. I really wish nang'ek was someone else. Oh well, I won't be watching this one.

maijune

SarNie Adult
tanya is n'rai in joy and chakrit's lakorn and now she pair up with chakrit...it's weird...anyway why the title sound like joy's name in that the lakorn with chakrit...i believe her name is jum laen...and the title to this new lakorn is call mother jum laen(translated)...am i right?...

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...between Tanya and Joy....there was no differences. But why Chakrit agreed to do this? Maybe he's comfortable with her? I don't know. I just hope the story will not be that great....or I'm going to be so upset....'cause of the n'eng.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
um...it's okay foe me..as long as i see my Chakrit..eheehee...

and it's not Chakrit who chooses his nang'eks..it's the director and producers..if they don't offer him the role then how can he get it?? i guess he's just one luckie pra'ek....or maybe they're just some luckie nang'eks...eheehee

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I don't mind who they pair up with, and I think tenya is a great actress, can protrayboth nang eg and nang rai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, tanya is a great actress although im used to be playin' the vilian but definately dont mind seeing her in n'ek roles again.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, she's great and all, I liked her sonce Kamatep Pit Cue... Let's see how this turns out. Chakrit just pairs up with every n'ek, man.lol.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i don't like the pairing either, very true that chakrit gets to pair with almost every n'ek. but please with the good top n'eks. well i guess all the top n'eks he had already paired with except Ann. T which is very soon and so only Aom left, well i'm not a big fan of Aom, but i did see a few of her works and i accepted that she's a good actress so he would be better pair up with Aom than with tanya....but anyway no matter what, i will still see this lakorn, because of my p'ek chakrit in there and i'm sure he'll help to bring the lakorn up even the n'ek is not very good though...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i guess im like the only one who likes the pairing. tehehe. love tanya. shes so talented. i hope chakrit really does get to work with anne next than aom

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
chakrit's back...yay!!! he's on a role...love him...can't wait..thanks for sharing...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Tinah i guess i'm kinda w/ u..cuz i dun kare as long as i see my chakrit...LOL

i would die if i see Aom & Chakrit in a lakorn..esp. if it's a kiss/slap lakorn...my fav. actor w/ my fav. actress...**faint**

maijune

SarNie Adult
i don't mind the pairing too as long as i get to see chakrit again...and also tanya is a talented and pretty n'ek too...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm guessing this a comedy one right?... Don't worry, Chakrit plays with the okay ones, like Jakajan, then the good ones again. It repeats like that.