khmer singer

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
For me I find a lot of Khmer singers the female make their voice high pitch almost chipmunk like...sometimes it sounds like a song from a Bollywood film. For me I find it very annoying...for example that singer Pov Pangapetch and sometimes Kim Lekana. Some people find it nice but I can't stand it. :rolleyes:

SARY

sarNie Egg
I totally agree, I CANNOT STAND KIM LEAKANA....How did she happen to be a star, she has no charisma and is not talented!!!! Just my opinions.

SARY

sarNie Egg
BlueMoon said:
For me I find a lot of Khmer singers the female make their voice high pitch almost chipmunk like...sometimes it sounds like a song from a Bollywood film. For me I find it very annoying...for example that singer Pov Pangapetch and sometimes Kim Lekana. Some people find it nice but I can't stand it. :rolleyes:
[post="3748"][/post]​
I AGREE 100%

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I can't stand those Khmer rappers from the state...talk about Identity crisis...dude stop using the "N" word and look in the mirror.

FOBs...arghhh!:)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL Bluemoon, I agree girl!

The wannabee rappers from the states sound so FOBBish! I give them props to them for having a dream, but seriously, go to school and learn how to speak proper English before we start rapping. I mean I do want to understand what you're rapping about ya know.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Kayla said:
LOL Bluemoon, I agree girl!

The wannabee rappers from the states sound so FOBBish! I give them props to them for having a dream, but seriously, go to school and learn how to speak proper English before we start rapping. I mean I do want to understand what you're rapping about ya know.
[post="9152"][/post]​

Ditto on that one kayla! Even their khmer is bad... :lol: I don't think we can help them...

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
The girls that I don't think they can sing is Ly Evathina, Kim Leakana, and Sophanitha. Oh my, they have the squeakish voices.

khmai_gurl

sarNie Egg
BlueMoon said:
Ditto on that one kayla! Even their khmer is bad... :lol: I don't think we can help them...
[post="9749"][/post]​
hey im a khmer FOB! hehehe jus kidding i was born a us citizen! but the fob rapper wannabes annoy me too!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL I just think they need to come up with their own songs sometimes instead of using tunes from thai, chinese or hmmm american. I mean some are good but most are pretty darn bad!

AF4aZns

sarNie Egg
Hiatus said:
sorry to say but I think Preap Sovath? can't sing at all.... I just don't like his voice...
[post="11159"][/post]​

Lol I don't like Preap Sovath either, but I don't understand why so many people like him. He can't even sing. I think he tries too hard to sing anyway hahaha. My mom don't like him either. She thinks he sings like he is freaken hungry. Go eat dude!!! ROFL

peaches

sarNie Elites
all the male singer can't sing and to me they sound alike.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
AF4aZns said:
Lol I don't like Preap Sovath either, but I don't understand why so many people like him. He can't even sing. I think he tries too hard to sing anyway hahaha. My mom don't like him either. She thinks he sings like he is freaken hungry. Go eat dude!!! ROFL
[post="34089"][/post]​

I agree, but some of this song it okay

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
even some singers are not good at what they're doing, but I got to give them prop for their efforts...
n a lot of rappers can't rap or speak properly...they sound pretty darn funny thu

sindy

sarNie Egg
The only one that I really, really can't stand is Pov Panyapiech. She always sounds like she has something up her nose. <_< Leakana...sometimes she sounds okay..but then other times, her voice gets too squeaky. :blink:

geenie

sarNie Egg
I think there are a couple of them with horrible voices but i don't want to name any. but alot of them try to sound like preap savath. even the girls.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
the TWINS! they get on my nerves. I don't know their name but they always sing together. They have a younger sister: now she can sing. I hate it when they pair all three sister on stage: I HATE IT!!! :angry: