Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag

neena

sarNie Adult
i just saw this movie a couple days ago...yes it is good. the only hmong movie worth watching this year. i think what makes it good is the dialouge...it seems more realistic then most hmong movies i've seen. Xab Thoj is good...he isn't that good-looking but he's becoming better as an actor. The same goes for Hnub Lis...i think she's one pretty woman and she's excelling.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
neena said:
i just saw this movie a couple days ago...yes it is good. the only hmong movie worth watching this year. i think what makes it good is the dialouge...it seems more realistic then most hmong movies i've seen. Xab Thoj is good...he isn't that good-looking but he's becoming better as an actor. The same goes for Hnub Lis...i think she's one pretty woman and she's excelling.
[post="84614"][/post]​

true, i believe so... i like this movie too.. its :wavecry: & :lol:

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha...this movie is like......it's like.....um.....hmmmm.....hmmm....it's.......um.........hmmm...

HILARIOUS!!!

hahaha....seriously...it's one of those cheap hmong comedy movies and it's hilarious!! hahaha.....I feel bad for Hnub in this movie....

i liked the part when she was throwing plates and spoons and forks out the door at him....hahah....they filmed that part really good..hahah...you could really see them flying out!! haha....so cool!!!

Xab....i don't get it....if he did a serious movie...he'd be soo cool...but he keeps making comedies....like "Pizza and Book" has anyone seen that?? omg...don't ever get it!! haha...it's funny but sooo not worth money....hahha.....

Hnub....she's the best actress right now....i totally adore her...although i don't think it'd hurt if she was a little chubbier...she's just tooo skinny...other than that....she's the best right now.....she's pretty....knows how to act....she really becomes the character.....i give her LOTS of props....

this is also the first movie where they really capture the feelings.....usually when you watch hmong movies...they don't capture feelings....you know...when someone's in trouble or something...they'd just say the line all slow and no emotion....making it feel like it's no big deal....it's so dumb...

but this movie.........OHHHH....this movie....you have the anger...the sadness.....the grief.....the yelling...the kicking....the screaming.....the crying....it's all there.....captures every emotion....it's awesome....

if this movie was not a comedy...i'd love it to death!! it'd also have so much more meaning if it wasn't a comedy....but right now....it's a great movie....and totally worth watching....

i think XAB is replacing MONKEY BEE as the comedy king...hahah...anyone agree??

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
:loool: i think Xab is replacing Bee Monkey. he is totally funny now. well, haven't seen tsab npis for a while though.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
pangrakpepper said:
Hnub is sooooooooooooo good at crying.
[post="85536"][/post]​
i know huh.. she''s really good at crying.. especially the part she went to her mom's house and told her mom he kept cheating on her.. :loool:

neena

sarNie Adult
^^lol, Xab...he's great at comedies. Monkey Bee...i had to think twice before i knew who you guys were talking about. lol...anyways, i hope that Hnub will be in more movies, i have to admit i watched this movie because i'm becoming a fan of hers. She is skinny but i think that suits her. we need more prettier and skinny hmong actresses, no offense to others.

You know what, I think i want to see her in a Herr's Video Production film...and with the guy name Somchai Yaj...i think he's hawt and very tall. they'll make a good couple! who do you think should be her next hero? i see her with xab two times already. i want to see her with a new guy now.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
neena said:
^^lol, Xab...he's great at comedies. Monkey Bee...i had to think twice before i knew who you guys were talking about. lol...anyways, i hope that Hnub will be in more movies, i have to admit i watched this movie because i'm becoming a fan of hers. She is skinny but i think that suits her. we need more prettier and skinny hmong actresses, no offense to others.

You know what, I think i want to see her in a Herr's Video Production film...and with the guy name Somchai Yaj...i think he's hawt and very tall. they'll make a good couple! who do you think should be her next hero? i see her with xab two times already. i want to see her with a new guy now.
[post="86000"][/post]​
whose Somchai yaj? never heard of him before.. who is he? actor? singer?

neena

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
whose Somchai yaj? never heard of him before.. who is he? actor? singer?
[post="86137"][/post]​
somchai yaj? he's the guy who played with voos yaj in 80 Xyoo Tseem Hlub and in Ciaj Tuag Los Yuav Hlub, where the heroine almost died from choking on a egg. He's always the supporting actor. He's a actor and a singer. i think he acted first and then now he's become a singer.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
neena said:
somchai yaj? he's the guy who played with voos yaj in 80 Xyoo Tseem Hlub and in Ciaj Tuag Los Yuav Hlub, where the heroine almost died from choking on a egg. He's always the supporting actor. He's a actor and a singer. i think he acted first and then now he's become a singer.
[post="86269"][/post]​
oh yea.. i just borrow my flen movie.. 80 years..

Somchai is some-what cute.. he's kinda dark.. i mean kinda..
he's ok looking.. but i don't like his hair.. anyways, i still think
Tub Yaj.. is the one of the hottest hmong-lao guy right now..
hehehe.... :)

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
Tub Yaj...hahah....the other day...my mom was joking around how she was going to go buy him over to be my husband....and i'm just like...."whatever mom!! i am only 15 and don't want a husband yet...what about my career and schooling??!!"

but my mom was only joking...hahaha...anyways....Tub Yaj is a cutie...i'll admit I really like him....BUT he does have his flaws in acting too....I somewhat feel he doesn't really connect with teh roles that he plays...though i loved him in MAM HLUB LWM TIAM.....

Somchai Yang....he looks good at certain angles but mostly he looks really ugly...to me...BUT....dang....he has a HOT HOT HOT voice!! hahaha...better than Tub Yaj...to me....i'm soooo buying his CD when or if it comes out.....oh...no matter how many times he plays with that lady in 80 xyoos...he never ends up with her....hahaha....how sad...hahaha....SOMCHAI CANNNOT CRY AT ALL....his crying in Ciaj Tuaj Los Tseem Hlub is soooo fake...to me...

Hnub....she's is one of the more modern stars that will get to be very very very famous...i'd love to see her work with Moua Lee......alongside Tub Yaj again....or with pra'ek from Ciaj Tuaj Los Tseem Hlub...hehehe....

Xab...he is totally COMEDY KING now....this guy is FUNNY!! haha....i watched PIZZA and BOOK again...and man....it's sooo stupid but soooo funny....hahahah.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ey.. i haven't seen the pizza and book movie or something.. what is it about? is it comedy? it's so weird.. hehehe.. i like Xab thoj.. but he looks crazy in this one.

Yea.. Somchai is some-what cute... herr video needs to find some new pretty girls to act with him.. he's hecka tall for that one girl from 80 years.. tseem hlub.. hahaha... :)

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
pizza and book? i've never heard of that movie. is it really funny movie? i really like xab when it comes to comedy. hnub is a really pretty and talent actress. i do want to see her to pair up with Tub again.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
oh dang...she's pretty..love her and her voice..mah mom says she looks 99% like one of our cuzs she saw when she went to thailand...i was like KOOL!! but i wanna see this...mah auntie bought it..but then...i havent seen it yet..

sambvang

sarNie Egg
My sister and brother-in-law are the ones who did this movie. The funny thing is I haven't even seen it yet. :loool: I'm going to call and yell at her for not sending me a free one to watch. :lol:

I'll have to tell them that they have a lot of fans for this movie. :D