Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG OMG...I couldn't sleep so I had to wake up and post this!!!

:w-scene-pop-corn: today, can not wait...just a couple more hours ^_^
Gosh time needs to go faster :lol:

C123

sarNie Hatchling
I'm in malaysia. if thailand airs it at 20.20 thailand time, that means, 21.20 here in malaysia. which site to go to where all of you are camping at? :scratchhead2:
cikna I'm from Malaysia too! but I'm studying in Australia atm! :) I'm looking forward to ep 10!! :)))) which site? Do you mean the viewing party? its http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/on the right column~

I'm from Pennsylvania so when it's airing in Thailand on Friday nights I'm usually getting ready for work. Hence, my want to take off tomorrow just so I can watch the willing scene early. :coverlaf: Cikna, I found the mv all on my own but I did not make it. Technology and I have a love/hate relationship. I love it but it hates me. :weep: Also, me making a fan mv is like Luck trying to signed his divorce paper. Failure. lol.Btw, Pong is so adorable in the clip Sajenna posted. He always seem to be using his tie to cover his face when he's embarrass. :crush:
I'm in Aus atm, so when it's Friday 11.30pm for looksy and a few others, it'll actually be Saturday 5.30pm for me :) Pong is too adorable! :))) I can't even find the exact words to describe him! ;)

uk_ymkj

sarNie Egg
i am so jealous atm... everyone is enjoying KKK live.. i have to wait until later tonite when i can watch it... :nailbiter:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha... i know its sad isnt it?? counting the hours time.. even i dont do my homework like this...too excited already for this lakorn.. i'm in the UK, so i have to wait until foreverpongandaom's channel to post them...normally that will be around 8pm, UK time...(waiting patiently like crazy!!!) i wish i can watch while its being air.. :cry1:
WOw, :w-scene-pop-corn: You guy are very fast, :cheer: :cheer: and don't be sad I can't watch live also. :teary: :teary:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
:w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: = :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Good morning every body, it's friday morning :yahoo: :yahoo: . It's finally here.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
Its so funny i took to day off of work just to stay home and watch this lakorn but to fine out i cant watch it tell later also.... sux man.... well i cant wait to see ep 10 i want to watch it so bad....lol

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Its so funny i took to day off of work just to stay home and watch this lakorn but to fine out i cant watch it tell later also.... sux man.... well i cant wait to see ep 10 i want to watch it so bad....lol
:scratchchin: Hi, if u want to watch it so bad, you can go to youtube kaesaed's Channel already
put some parts up , or you can wait until the viewing party at 11:30 PST to watch with every one. It's upto you. :yes:

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
Me too, I can't watch it until tonight =(

If anyone have time to do a short summary on today episode, I'll truly appreciate it :yes:

Mann

I'm downloading now! I'm so excited. Gosh, they will need another lakorn together soon. I'm crossing fingers since Pong is getting a chance to work with Aum in DaraVdo he could work with other actress at CH7 hehe

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, Pong is one lucky actor since Exact can collab with CH7 and now he's able to work with CH3/DaraVDO 555

Too bad there aren't other good looking praeks from CH5! Hehe. Pong is mainly the only praek from CH5 that I know now since Tik, Captain, and Pepper barely ever see them anymore.. >.<

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, Pong is one lucky actor since Exact can collab with CH7 and now he's able to work with CH3/DaraVDO 555

Too bad there aren't other good looking praeks from CH5! Hehe. Pong is mainly the only praek from CH5 that I know now since Tik, Captain, and Pepper barely ever see them anymore.. >.<

you 're right, cus ch3 and ch7 have lots prety nangaeks, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Pong is one lucky praek :yes: .

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
A bts clip of the willing scene. Pong and Noon are so cute! Btw, while rehearsing the scene the bed fell down. Noon was like 'we didn't even do anything it just fell.' :coverlaf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USSxFvO8mgQ&feature=channel_video_title

Btw, Pong said we should watch the tonight's episode because it's interesting because n'ek seek forgiveness from pra'ek. Also, this lakorn is not your ordinary slap, kiss one and that no one's forcing feelings on one another. It's a beautiful scene so we should watch. Yes, sir, Pong. Seeing you shirtless is indeed beautiful. :crush:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
A bts clip of the willing scene. Pong and Noon are so cute! Btw, while rehearsing the scene the bed fell down. Noon was like 'we didn't even do anything it just fell.' :coverlaf:

Btw, Pong said we should watch the tonight's episode because it's interesting because n'ek seek forgiveness from pra'ek. Also, this lakorn is not your ordinary slap, kiss one and that no one's forcing feelings on one another. It's a beautiful scene so we should watch. Yes, sir, Pong. Seeing you shirtless is indeed beautiful. :crush:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling

:thanks: for :w-scene-pop-corn: :thumbsup: they look so cute together :coverlaf:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the vid Natesen215 and I like the way you think. Try your best to make it to the Viewing Party tonight. You can always sleep in the next morning. :D

Sejenna & Bongandoun, I hope to see you both there.

Also, for those that will be joining the viewing party for the first time. Here's the link

http://pngrtlovers.chatango.com/

Hope to see you there at 11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time. Our Viewing Parties take place every Friday and Saturday nights. Once you are there, create a temporary username (which requires no personal info) so that you can chat with the rest of us.

Ceda, no worries about being late. Please drive carefully. We'll probably be there in the chatroom a little longer after the viewing.

Can't Wait! :p

C123

sarNie Hatchling
i just checked that ep 10 has been uploaded on foreverpongandaom's channel!!! I'm soooo tempted to watch it, but I think I'll just wait for the viewing party tonight!!! hehe... :)

cikna

sarNie Adult
cikna I'm from Malaysia too! but I'm studying in Australia atm! :) I'm looking forward to ep 10!! :)))) which site? Do you mean the viewing party? its http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/on the right column~

I'm in Aus atm, so when it's Friday 11.30pm for looksy and a few others, it'll actually be Saturday 5.30pm for me :) Pong is too adorable! :))) I can't even find the exact words to describe him! ;)
another malaysian on board, great!! :thumbsup: i wanted to join in the party last nite but i was preoccupied with some work for an event today. so, now, i'm taking some time to watch ep10 though there is no subs...hehehehe...(being impatient :nailbiter: )

I'm jealous of ya guys I can't watch it till later when I get off work... :(
i feel u girl! i know EXACTLY how you feel .... :tearybye:

i just checked that ep 10 has been uploaded on foreverpongandaom's channel!!! I'm soooo tempted to watch it, but I think I'll just wait for the viewing party tonight!!! hehe... :)
watching some of the clips...i guess u all know which part...hehehehe... :coverlaf:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Forgive me for I've sinned--oh wait, that's not me. Tis Luck and Kluay. lol. I approved though and it was about darn time. :weee: Patience was never my virtue so I got out of work early and watched episode 10 but no worries no spoils from me. Hope to see everyone at the viewing party.

For episode 11, beware the lies of Triple J's. :girlmad:

Cikna, episode 10 was the only episode I watched from the end to the beginning. :bhehe:

cikna

sarNie Adult
gosh, i got so many things to write but i have limited time this morning coz i got to rush to prepare for an event. many, many things i noticed that makes the heart fluttered watching this lakorn. once the event is over, i'm coming back here! (that's my "crazy-watching-thai-lakorn" mode!) :wackonut: