Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

uk_ymkj

sarNie Egg
IT IS FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!! FINALLY, THE SCENE THAT EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR... ANOTHER 20 HRS TO GO.., :w-scene-pop-corn:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
:popcorn: :popcorn: View Party on Friday and Saturday nights 11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time. Can't wait to join everybody :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: , it will be fun.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
i don't watch "bundai dok ruk" but maybe i should try when it will be dubbed... i know kudaranai is subbing it
Ur not the only one. I haven't started on this lakorn yet n I adore min pichaya lol. Probably wait till it end n out in Khmer also. Can't wait till Friday now. Thanks for the clips

songielove

sarNie Juvenile

Cr: Exact's Facebook

Woooohoo! I can't wait, fandom!~ But i just realized that i can't join the viewing party. =( I was so excited, but i'll definitely have a fun time watching the episode! =P

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling

Woooohoo! I can't wait, fandom!~ But i just realized that i can't join the viewing party. =( I was so excited, but i'll definitely have a fun time watching the episode! =P
:thanks: for the pic, :yahoo: :yahoo: oh my god can't wait for tomorrow :clap2: :clap2:

looksy

sarNie Adult

Yes, can't wait for tomorrow night. For those that want to know what this short article is saying about this upcoming scene, here's the translation/summary of it at our fansite:

http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/2011/03/upcoming-scenes-of-kha-khong-khon_18.html

Also, sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it tomorrow night for the viewing Songie. Of all the episodes to miss, too bad it had to be this one......hehe.....No worries, I know you'll squeal for Luck and Kluay just like me tomorrow night. Can't Wait! :D

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, can't wait for tomorrow night. For those that want to know what this short article is saying about this upcoming scene, here's the translation/summary of it at our fansite:

http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/2011/03/upcoming-scenes-of-kha-khong-khon_18.html

Also, sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it tomorrow night for the viewing Songie. Of all the episodes to miss, too bad it had to be this one......hehe.....No worries, I know you'll squeal for Luck and Kluay just like me tomorrow night. Can't Wait! :D
:thanks: :thumbsup: for the translation , can't wait for tomorrow. :popcorn: :popcorn: I'm very exciting for tomorrow night because it's my first time join the viewing party. Expecially it's epi 10 :coverlaf: :coverlaf: .

Good night every one and talk to you tomorrow :goodnite: :goodnite:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Is that a real kiss??? :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Looksy, I won't be able to join you girls tomorrow night cuz I work til midnight. But I'll log in as soon as I get home. Hopefully I won't have to respond to any calls so I can watch it at work. But if not, hope you girls will still be there.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'll try to be with you but i don't know if i can. luckily tomorrow is saturday, i can sleep until midterm if i want :lol:
you don't forget the :w-scene-pop-corn: but it will be a :baby-scene-pop-corn: 's conception too and it's better when it ends with a :baby-scene-pop-corn: !!! :thumbsup:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
*squeals* It's TODAY but I have to wait for the file, though... but I just made my signature. At first, I was going to make Bundai Dok Rak's but I had to do KKK first! :wub:

cikna

sarNie Adult
IT IS FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!! FINALLY, THE SCENE THAT EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR... ANOTHER 20 HRS TO GO.., :w-scene-pop-corn:
yeah! friday is here! where are we meeting??

...................... i think i just choke myself! :eyetwitch: . thanks for sharing these pics

i'm a spoiler freak. keep bringing them in! thanks

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Mark's conception begins with a kiss!? :dance1: Man, even if it's Pong kissing his own thumb, at least it's directed towards Noon's lips and not her neck like other willing scenes. I'm so excited now! :dance3: It's so funny how I feared about the lack of chemistry between this duo when I first heard of this remake. So silly of me. :coverlaf: 11:30 PST is 4am in PA. :wackonut: Will definitely do my best to join the viewing party with all here so we can squeal together. :p

uk_ymkj

sarNie Egg
:w-scene-pop-corn: Wow you count the hours too, :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hahaha... i know its sad isnt it?? counting the hours time.. even i dont do my homework like this...too excited already for this lakorn.. i'm in the UK, so i have to wait until foreverpongandaom's channel to post them...normally that will be around 8pm, UK time...(waiting patiently like crazy!!!) i wish i can watch while its being air.. :cry1:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
uk_ymkj, there, there. :grouphug: If it's any consolidation I've tried watching it live but it buffers like crazy. You'll probably miss all the good scenes and spank your lap top like I did.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm from Pennsylvania so when it's airing in Thailand on Friday nights I'm usually getting ready for work. Hence, my want to take off tomorrow just so I can watch the willing scene early. :coverlaf:

Cikna, I found the mv all on my own but I did not make it. Technology and I have a love/hate relationship. I love it but it hates me. :weep: Also, me making a fan mv is like Luck trying to signed his divorce paper. Failure. lol.

Btw, Pong is so adorable in the clip Sajenna posted. He always seem to be using his tie to cover his face when he's embarrass. :crush:
it's ok. the mb is lovely. i'm thinking to make one too. maybe this sunday coz tmrw there's a big event at my place

cikna

sarNie Adult
Since last saturday, i've been watching 3K every single day, with and without subs. what is intriguing is that luck is doing all the things that a parent shouldn't do, like asking an innocent child to do your bidding and lying to her, and yet i find myself applauding for him. how can something so wrong be so right????? :scratchhead2: