Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I love that picture of Pong and Noon on the bed. They look so comfortable around one another and appear to be having a blast filming the willing scene. I can't wait to see it! I think in the upcoming episodes, we won't have to worry too much about Peemarn and Khun Kare's interference since both parties believe that Kluay is pregnant. It's the Triple J's (Jed, Jane, Joy) that I'm worried about. :nailbiter: One thing about episode 10 that irked me was Luck allowing Jane to throw the party for Markie. I know he thinks that since Kluay broke her promise and met with Jed, he shouldn't have to keep his promise of keeping Jane away from the house as well (sometimes Markie is more mature than Daddy)but seriously has he not learned already that the wife won't let him get touchy touchy with her when this happen? I swear Luck, it doesn't only hurt you when you can't touch Kluay, it hurts us viewers as well. :cry:

cikna

sarNie Adult
This lakorn really brings back meomories of why I enjoy thai lakorn. The aggressiveness and cuteness of Pong and Noon are just so great. The newer lakorn doesn't really have any of these types of scene... just drags and sometimes boring to watch. Comparing it to Rahut rissaya (Paul and Noon), Taung Paun Kamathep (Andrew and Janie) and many more this really brings back meomories. I hope with this lakorn we continue to see Pong and Noon cuteness, and aggressive love triangle. Cannot wait for more. Noon is just glowing in this lakorn and is absolutely more beautiful then I remember her. Pong hes still handsome and body still looks great. MORE PLEASE!!!
i second you!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I love that picture of Pong and Noon on the bed. They look so comfortable around one another and appear to be having a blast filming the willing scene. I can't wait to see it! I think in the upcoming episodes, we won't have to worry too much about Peemarn and Khun Kare's interference since both parties believe that Kluay is pregnant. It's the Triple J's (Jed, Jane, Joy) that I'm worried about. :nailbiter: One thing about episode 10 that irked me was Luck allowing Jane to throw the party for Markie. I know he thinks that since Kluay broke her promise and met with Jed, he shouldn't have to keep his promise of keeping Jane away from the house as well (sometimes Markie is more mature than Daddy)but seriously has he not learned already that the wife won't let him get touchy touchy with her when this happen? I swear Luck, it doesn't only hurt you when you can't touch Kluay, it hurts us viewers as well. :cry:
I second that cause it really does hurt the viewer!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
makie is a lovely child especially when she defends her "mammy" against her "daddy". that's all funny scenes when she pulls out her dad and luck's face after that.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Noon and Pong look sooo cute together! ahhhh what a dream couple! >< beautiful chemistry also!

i cannot wait until next episode! Markie will get a sibling lol

nice one natesen215! lol Triple J are getting on my nerves. i pity Jed at least, but he's getting to become the "no means no" guys

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
:angry: I totally agree with u, I'm so mad when luck called jane, he gets on my nurve. :thumbdown:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Me, me, I saw! :yes: After ruling out that Luck was not trying to tickle Kluay into submission I realized it was something more 'SS' related. :shutup: Besides, Luck didn't look like he was in a playing mood in how he stalked Kluay to the wall. I feared for Kluay's clothes at that moment! lol. Besides being beastly and making Kluay faint, anyone else find it adorable in how Luck cuddled Kluay to his chest? The way he scooped her up, I swear his legs were liking supporting her bum as his hands cradled her head. Strangely adorable. I love Daddy/Mommy/daughter moments. Markie is too cute and it's somewhat amusing that she's the referee between Mommy and Daddy. Daddy reports to Markie when mommy is stubborn and mommy reports to Markie when Daddy breaks promises. lol.
I three, :heart: this scene is diffrent from other, it looks so inten :wub: luck acts very real in this scene. I can't wait for this friday :r-scene-pop-corn:; :baby-scene-pop-corn:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:lmao3: You are hilarious! The Triple J's. Gotta love that! Luck is such a kid. Whenever he thinks Kluay did something bad, he calls Jane to get back at her. So childish of him.

They both do look very comfortable with each other. I enjoy watching the BTS.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzAchXdwtDI&sns=em
Professional action star? Hahaha. That is way too cute. Pong and Noon has been a dream couple of mine after Pong and Aom. I'm so darn happy that this is working out how i imagined it would be. LOL. Pong's personality really comes out in his interviews because regardless of whoever he's doing an interview with, he's always giggling and making funny remarks.

Poor Kluay, she's always getting [physically and mentally] hurt by Luk. Or he's always breaking her things (her arm (sort of), her platter, her vase), which i see as very symbolic of their struggling relationship. Especially that one scene a few episodes ago when he breaks the serving plate that she prepared when Rutta's family came over for dinner. Him trying to fix it was symbolic of his attempt to repair Kluay's feelings, because he was already beginning to love her by that time.

The almost R scene was heartbreaking. *classic* But i'd like to believe that Luk wouldn't have gone through with it even if she hadn't fainted. By now, we all know how softhearted of a man he is under all that harshness. But who knows, that's what i thought about my beloved Bor, and look what happened. Haha. XD

>Anyways, can i ask for everyone to cover up your spoilers (as in, revealing the specific events that took place in the old version)? That would help a lot because Markie is so darling to me, i don't want to hear the news just yet. Thanks! =P

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I second that cause it really does hurt the viewer!
No kidding. I swear every time Luck does things (i.e, call Jane, attempts to R wife)that gets Kluay guards up and in arms against him I become really Peemarn like with my 'why, why, why!?'And 'no!, we want her guards down and in your arms, you fool!' Yeah, totally an unpleasant sight but a pale comparison to Peemarn's waterworks for sure. lol.

makie is a lovely child especially when she defends her "mammy" against her "daddy". that's all funny scenes when she pulls out her dad and luck's face after that.
I adore Mackie's interaction with Luck. Luck who's use to charming the ladies always seem to have this 'how can you say no to me?'smile when dealing with his daughter and watching the fall of said smile as his daughter tell him 'no. You're sleeping alone tonight' and then none too gently drag him him out is priceless. lol. They did a great job in casting this little girl because she has great chemistry with both Daddy and Mommy.

Noon and Pong look sooo cute together! ahhhh what a dream couple! >< beautiful chemistry also!

i cannot wait until next episode! Markie will get a sibling lol

nice one natesen215! lol Triple J are getting on my nerves. i pity Jed at least, but he's getting to become the "no means no" guys
Feel free to call me Nat. My username is kinda long. :p But it's a good thing their names started with J's and not X's else they'd have their faces blurred out or white napkins around their faces because of Thailand's need to censor anything deemed inappropriate for viewers. Hmmm..now that I think about it, maybe it'll make the characters less annoying? lol. But yeah, I do feel for Jed but I feel more when Luck's feeling on Kluay thus when Jed's behaviors and actions disturb the latter I get upset!

:angry: I totally agree with u, I'm so mad when luck called jane, he gets on my nurve. :thumbdown:

I three, :heart: this scene is diffrent from other, it looks so inten :wub: luck acts very real in this scene. I can't wait for this friday :r-scene-pop-corn:; :baby-scene-pop-corn:
I think the whole calling Jane thing was Luck's way of telling Kluay and himself that he doesn't need her to be happy or himself. If only it was true, Luck. lol. But yeah that attempted 'R' scene was intense. The way he stalked her with his eyes. :nailbiter: I kid you not that if Kluay's clothes had a mind of it's own, it would've ran from Luck. Hmm...now that I think about it, damn, why didn't it?! Stupid clothes! :whatever:

:lmao3: You are hilarious! The Triple J's. Gotta love that! Luck is such a kid. Whenever he thinks Kluay did something bad, he calls Jane to get back at her. So childish of him.

They both do look very comfortable with each other. I enjoy watching the BTS.
Luck is 8 year old Mackie stuck in a tempting adult body. If that makes any sense. lol. For a savvy business man, I find it extremely amusing that he pouts when he doesn't get want he wants. Not to mention I find him extremely cute as well. :crush: But yeah, I love the bts. It looks like they're really close. So close in fact that Pong doesn't want Noon to answer whether or not he's similar to the character Luck. Afraid she'd tease him I guess. :p Btw, another favorite scene from episode 10 is when Mackie got Kluay to kiss (more like sniff) Luck. Being one to always take advantage of the situation, I love that Luck went for more kisses despite Kluay using her hand to block her cheeks from his kisses. Resourceful pra'ek, I likes!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Gosh, i miss the feeling of being overly excited watching a lakorn. haven't felt this way for so long. and because i'm almost beyond insane with this lakorn, it made pong look so damn handsome. and let' not forget noon, this woman is more beautiful, even after she is married. i like...no, i LOVE this lakorn because the pace of the story. the storyline does not drag (not yet, hopefully not). i agreed with some who said we fans get to see the development of relationship between luck and kluay in a consistent pace, and though it is a drama with a typical storyline, but not much harshness on the pra'ek part and being weak on the nang'ek part. the pra'ek is deep down a gentlemanwho cares for the people around him because he is not close to many people. he doesn't look down on people (except for the nang'ek for obvious reasons) though he has an opposite exterior, whereas the nang'ek seems a gentle and fragile soul but she is a strongwill and dignified woman. she doesn't let people step on her pride unless she wants them too. both are kind, respectful esp to their elders and would do anything for the people they care eventhough they are the ones who are hurt in the process. so that's why they are a match made in heaven! (finally, my obsession for thai lakorn has returned!) yeay!!!!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
you know what, i think u r right nat! he is stuck in an 8 year old body. somebody, help him! :coverlaf:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Professional action star? Hahaha. That is way too cute. Pong and Noon has been a dream couple of mine after Pong and Aom. I'm so darn happy that this is working out how i imagined it would be. LOL. Pong's personality really comes out in his interviews because regardless of whoever he's doing an interview with, he's always giggling and making funny remarks.
I don't have too many favorite Thai actors (I adore Willy and Tua Saranyu)but Pong is fast becoming one of my favorites. I've actually went back and watched his older series and say what you will but I love Puh as much as I love Luck! :crush: All that arrogrance does my body good I guess. lol. Anyhoos, one of reasons why I adore him so is actually his off screen interviews and such. He's adorable giggly and so modest. We all need some happy people in our loves so I'm Pro Pong. :cheer: I also love his English, "yeah". As for Noon's comment about Pong being a 'professional action star,' I take it to mean there will be upcoming 'action' scenes between the duo. :clap2: As for the spoilers, I'm so guilty of that and will definitely put the previews in spoilers. :)

jjinxx

Nat lol the censorship thing! couldn't be right enough though. you know how the rai people are. when they start getting on my nerves, however pretty they are, I just don't wanna see their evil eyes or smirks!

guess that just means they're good at acting!

Mackie is tiny. but she packs a lot of energy onscreen with Daddy and Mammy!! cute cute cute!

C123

sarNie Hatchling

Please can someone help me translate what Pong is saying at around 0:21-0:42?
Please? Thank you!

jjinxx

they look super cute in the interview!

i don't think i'd make a very good actress. if i was Noon and Pong was looking at me so cute and playful while dabbing at his face like that... :blush: :drool:

lol but that's just me. Noon is probably immune by now, she must have worked with a lot of hot guys. :sweat:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
:)

Poor Kluay, she's always getting [physically and mentally] hurt by Luk. Or he's always breaking her things (her arm (sort of), her platter, her vase), which i see as very symbolic of their struggling relationship. Especially that one scene a few episodes ago when he breaks the serving plate that she prepared when Rutta's family came over for dinner. Him trying to fix it was symbolic of his attempt to repair Kluay's feelings, because he was already beginning to love her by that time.

The almost R scene was heartbreaking. *classic* But i'd like to believe that Luk wouldn't have gone through with it even if she hadn't fainted. By now, we all know how softhearted of a man he is under all that harshness. But who knows, that's what i thought about my beloved Bor, and look what happened. Haha. XD

>Anyways, can i ask for everyone to cover up your spoilers (as in, revealing the specific events that took place in the old version)? That would help a lot because Markie is so darling to me, i don't want to hear the news just yet. Thanks! =P
sorry, as the spoiler part about margie. As for me, I love margie so much . She's so adorable and full of life. :)

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
you know what, i think u r right nat! he is stuck in an 8 year old body. somebody, help him! :coverlaf:
:yes: I agree with nat too, luck acts like 8 years old boy :lmao: , will get very mad when he doesn't get want he wants. :D that's why luck needs khun kauy to be with him. :kiss3:

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I love Pong and all but I really hope to see him act in a different roll for Pra'ek most of his lakorns are aggressive, arrogant, jealous, hot temper kind, but I guess that's what makes up a pra'ek lol