Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

noydarny

sarNie Adult
So it shows that Kluay loves Luck.hehehe Wow I haven't see jealousy like Luck in the Thai lakorn for the longest time. Love this so far:)

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, I'm loving this lakorn, it doesn't bore me and i don't need to press the forward button which equals good good :)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
he says he doesn't love her but he can't stand when another man looks at his wife, that's funny in a way.

onahc

sarNie Elites
This version is much better than the one with Noos and Santhisook, Noon and Pong have excellent chemistry and everyone is perfect in their roles. The only miscast is Jesada, I like Oh Anuchit but he's too young for the part. Nam Rapeepat has really grown on me, I mean this guy is so talented and is a way better Peemarn than the last guy who played him. I'm really glad CH 7 collaborated with Exact on this project.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Prisna, I love the kitchen scene as well. I swear it got me blushing when Luck kept saying he wanted to eat Kluay. :blush: Another kitchen scene I love is when Kluay was preparing food for the pouty Luck (the guy goes nuts when he comes home and his wife isn't. I think he's afraid she'd pack her bags and leave. lol)It's funny but it seems the 'magic' happens a lot in the kitchen in this series as opposed to the bedroom. :coverlaf:

noydarny
, I swear Luck makes being jealous sexy. lol. But yeah someone's totally jealous and doesn't ever want to hear about Kluay leaving his side at all.

sajenna, Luck is doing a very bad job of lying to himself isn't he? :p

onahc
, I've seen the previous version and loved it but definitely agree that this version is much more entertaining. The chemistry between the two leads was really surprisingly to me. For some reason I didn't think they would have any. lol. Nam is definitely a better Peeman than the guy in the old version. I'm not sure who the actor was in the old version but I just remember him being expressionless. Nam beautifully portrayed the brokenhearted Peemarn. I swear I tear whenever he tears. Also how frustrating it is for him to not be able to control and decide his destiny. Poor thing.

Btw, I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. We hear Kluay tell Peemarn she married Luck because she loves him. :cloud9: I'm sure she's going to excuse it as part of her duty but I think she's fallen for him. :heart:

somp9

sarNie Adult
do you know how many episodes for this lakorn?

I agree, this new version is much better than the old one. The new version have more romance scenses, willing scences, jealousy and Pong & Noon play them very well with great chemistry toward each other. I think the new version add more scense and change some parts from the old one.
I thought at first Noon will not going to have alot of close/love scenses with Pong because she is married now and afraid to act in love scense but I thought it wrong. Noon looks very beautiful playing Kluay and Pong is very handsome. Both of lead actors look very good with eac other. After this lakorn, I wish Pong will act with Noon again in the future. I really want CH7 to remake lakorn of Ning and Patson when he hires her to be his wife. Can't wait for tomorrow episode.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yes I think this version is better than Suntisook and Noosaba one. I think Nam did a great job in expressing his pain and sorrow. Everytime he cries I want to cry with him. There are teardrops too.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hi guys, we're going to watch ep 5 soon (11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time), if you want to stop by and watch it or re-watch it with us. Here's the link to our chatroom:

http://pngrtlovers.chatango.com/

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Love todays episode...so much loving and scenes of pong and noon...I love it...I especially love the part when they were in the kitchen and he hug her, plus when they were going to something something near the refrigerator...it gave me butterflies the whole time when I was watching them...wish they could have had more cute and loving scene hehehe...lol...love it...

dukbogi

sarNie Egg
does anyone knows how many episodes will it have? B)

i'm TRYING to wait until its end before watching this drama...

or else it will killing me throughout the week.. :ghehe:

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i do like this this version more then the old one to, which is rare, cause so far i don't like any of the remakes.
but maybe i'm biased cause i like noon, and she hasn't been in too many good lakorns lately.
anyway, but what i missed from the old lakorn that they didn't do in this version is have n'ek pinch her way out of p'ek.
in the old version it was so funny how everytime p'ek tries to take advantage of n'ek she'd always pinch him. i liked suntisook's expression everytime she's pinch and and twist his arm.

but then in this version since pong is so much more agressive, he'd might go ballistic on her if she tried that.
so nevermind.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ep. 5 was great...it had me blushing for Noon and Pong..and then sad for Peemarn at the table :p

Raiya

sarNie Adult
he says he doesn't love her but he can't stand when another man looks at his wife, that's funny in a way.
LOL I agree! The pair of them have great chemistry! I look forward to Friday and the weekends now!!

This version is much better than the one with Noos and Santhisook, Noon and Pong have excellent chemistry and everyone is perfect in their roles. The only miscast is Jesada, I like Oh Anuchit but he's too young for the part. Nam Rapeepat has really grown on me, I mean this guy is so talented and is a way better Peemarn than the last guy who played him. I'm really glad CH 7 collaborated with Exact on this project.
I have to run back to watch the old one but I'll take your word for it ^_^
Nam also has grown on me too! I liked him a long time ago but this role really shows him in a good light, especially with the crying!

Almost done with episode 6..like all the love stuff between Noon and Pong, they make me believe in their love!

Hoping no extensions please!!!

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I love episode 6. All along I've been feeling sorry for Peemarn but what Luck said to him in today's episode is right on. Peemarn loves but his problem is that he loves himself more( i.e Luck taking over the role of being Margie's dad when he's not). Also, to answer Luck's question I don't think Peemarn would sacrifice everything for Kluay. Peemarn loves Kluay but isn't loving someone wanting to see them happy? Even after Kluay tells him she loves Luck and doesn't love him he refuses to accept that. Peemarn's a pitiful character for sure but he's far from the Prince Charming and nice guy everyone thinks he is. Luck maybe a spoil jerk but whether or not he's willing to sacrifice all for those he loves has never been a question to me. He will and has with Peemarn's past. Also, as we see him fall for Kluay, her happiness is important to him thus his wanting them to share happy memories while together and though he don't want to I'm sure if Kluay really wants a divorce and be with Jedsada he'd do it to see her happy. But this being Luck I'm sure he'll snap his well wishes at her. lol.

cecilia

Staff member
hm .. browsing and came across this picture of noon and a little boy -- could it be their kid?
PERHAPS, EXACT is taking a BIG BIG turn on this version .. any idea?

Credit: pantip