Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i think he has slept with her because he was all relax and cool when he came back home. it's only when grot told him what happen last night that he said nothing happen.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think he's just anxious to find out how Kluay feel about the whole thing -- if she worry about him during his absence. I'm sure if he slept with Jen, he would be all mad that he did it (a guilt in him) but he came, rushing in -- wondering what Kluay will says. This tells me that he's just testing her limits. I honestly think he didn't ..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes fang is here.
i was on youtube when i found a video which shows the willing scene between luck and kluay! yes, a willing!!! in the ending credit you can see her being pregnant. credit to noiki aka spicyforums

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrOp8bbHh2Y&feature=related[/youtube]

too bad, i don't understand what they say... it's a 3:25 and at 4:00 . enjoy

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Luck didn't sleep with Janejira. If he did he wouldn't rush home to ask his servants about Kluay reaction. He told his driver that he got drunk and he passed out. I can see that Kluay fell in love with Luck. I feel bad for Jessada and I wish he have his own girl. He loves Kluay but he knows he is loosing her to Luck. I love how they make Kluay really strong and not weak. I love the way she ordered all of Janejira thing to be burned. Can't wait tomorrow. I think Janejira going to tip off Peemarn about their marriage.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh, I got that Luck just set up the whole thing to get Gluay jealous. He is just jerky. LOL.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
@Ceci: Thanks for the old clip! Now Im going to watch the old version too.

@Mann: Thanks for the clip! I cant wait for the scene when Luck kiss Kluay, its so cute. :wub: Noon have some beautiful hair!

@Sajenna: Thanks for the clip: Aww, Luck is so cute when he put the flower on Kluay's hair.

Off topic: Kwan & Amy looks pretty. Gino is so adorable kid.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished today's episode and it was so worth the wait. I'm loving it! For a savvy business man Luck is just plain stupid for using Jane to get Kluay jealous. I'm sure parading one's paramour in front of wife and all others is no where listed on dummies' guideline on how to win over one's wife. lol. I know I should dislike Luck in this episode but because Pong is so cute I know he's acting out of hurt I can't bring myself to totally knee him in the groin. Just look at his expression when Kluay told him "you are not my husband", "we are nothing to one another". I swear those comments went straight to his heart and wounded him dearly. Also, Luck won some points for trying to prevent further injuries to Kluay when she tried to break up the fight between he and Jessada. You'd think the knock to the head would've brought some sense to Luck but nope still a jerk. That blood loss for naught. :nono1: Btw, I love Jessada. I feel so bad that he's probably going to end up alone. He cares so much for Kluay and such a gentleman. If only Kluay didn't see pass the prickly exterior that is Luck and fell in love with arrogant Luck--well, Jessada will probably end up alone anyways. lol. Since I think Kluay feels for him as she does her older brother.

Mae

sarNie Adult
yes fang is here.
i was on youtube when i found a video which shows the willing scene between luck and kluay! yes, a willing!!! in the ending credit you can see her being pregnant. credit to noiki aka spicyforums

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrOp8bbHh2Y&feature=related[/youtube]

too bad, i don't understand what they say... it's a 3:25 and at 4:00 . enjoy
I LOVE this lakorn! I can't to wait to see the rest of these scenes!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Just wanted to tell everyone and remind fellow fans that our Viewing Party for Episode 4 is tonight at 11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time. For those that have not seen episode 4 or those that have, but would like to re-watch it with other fans, please join us tonight in our chatroom. Here's the link:

http://pngrtlovers.chatango.com/

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Just wanted to tell everyone and remind fellow fans that our Viewing Party for Episode 4 is tonight at 11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time. For those that have not seen episode 4 or those that have, but would like to re-watch it with other fans, please join us tonight in our chatroom. Here's the link:

http://pngrtlovers.chatango.com/
My computer is back so I will try to be on again tonight!

somp9

sarNie Adult
The old version, Luck didn't sleep with Jintera, so this new version, I don't think he sleep with her either.
He uses Jintera to make Kluy jealous.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I know Luck won't sleep with Janejira after he married Kluay because he remembered how his mom felt when his dad left his mom for Peemarn's mom. He didn't want to put his wife thru any pains like his father did.

Mann

I never reply to songielove but thank you! Love yours, you're such an artist hehe. Okay okay, thanks for clarifying girls that Pong didn't really sleep with Jane. I can tell too cause he did rush home and explained to his servants. How cute, try to make Noon jealous. I can't wait for todays episode..keeps getting better! I love Kluay can defend her self against Jane and do it so classy!!
And you're welcome for the clip Prisna!

I'm tired of seeing people say Noon & Pong play the same role, I mean they do..but their characters are totally different and the story line too. I mean they also play other roles, but I guess people like pointing this out when 2 lakorns are similar..

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I've been stalking this youtube account like no tomorrow.lol. Episode 5 for those interested. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gek-dRK87lM&feature=channel_video_title

Kluay is so falling for Luck. I swear it's kinda hard not to because as much as he's a spoiled jerk he can be a total sweetheart. However, in this episode we do see a lot of Luck's biwinning attitude. :coverlaf:

Mann, don't worry too much about the naysayers. I think at this point in their careers both Pong and Noon proved that they are capable and versatile actors. Actors work with the script they are given and in all honesty it's not like the scripts to Thai lakorns are as broad as the horizon. It too is limited so unless scripts broadens similarities between characters in lakorns will continue. Cliche or not, I'm enjoying this lakorn immensely.