Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Why doesn't Khun Kare want Pong to get close to Noon? does she like him?
she loves luck like a mom loves his son: she just wanted luck to help her to keep away kluay from peemarn and what happened? he's married with kluay and it's a fake marriage. she said it in episode 3, she doesn't want them to support this "burden" a long time, doesn't want to see luck sacrifices his life for peemarn and her.
if you watch it carefully, you can see the difference between the way she treats peemarn and luck:
peemarn is still a child for her, she doesn't trust him to lead his own life
luck is the one she trust, the one she calls when she needs help.

cecilia

Staff member
anyone want to watch the old version -- b2vb has uploaded it: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=54E127CA4D3C3858
Here's the ending spoiler from the old version :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqq1dTiEfUg
Credit: 1990beem

jeanie

sarNie Adult
this drama got me so addicted. haha Pong is cute, but sometime
he can be bi polar? haha. Like that scene where he was combing her hair, he was
sweet to her then BOOM, he turn evil lol. haha. Anyway, noon is pretty, they totally match haha
He's not bipolar, he's biwinning like Charlie Sheen! :rofl: Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Mann

I see pictures of Noon and Pong in black and some scenes, which could mean funeral..don't tell me its Makie's funeral? I haven't even seen her yet, but she's so adorable from the pics! :(

Mann

credit to spicyforums youtube ja.

the clip is so cute! gosh i can't wait for more. the part where he made noon kiss him on the cheek :wub:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Mann, thanks for sharing that clip. They are so adorable! I love that Pong got shy when Noon was saying how cute, nice and perfect Pra'ek is. lol

Jeanie, LMAO@ the biwinning comment. :lolyup: I don't know about everyone else but I love Luck and Puhbadee. I think they are very similar in character in that as head of the house hold they are willing to do everything to protect their family.

So happy that Friday is a day away.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
All i can say is... the return of shirtless Pong!! :dance1:
Haha. Thanks Mann. I also adore your banner. =P

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
natesen215 lol it's hard to love Luck and Puhbadee at first. but once they warm up to n'ek then heck yes! they become the sweetest most loveable guys!

thanks for the clips! can't wait till the little daughter comes and Luck can take advantage and make Gluay kiss him!

Mae

sarNie Adult
credit to spicyforums youtube ja.

the clip is so cute! gosh i can't wait for more. the part where he made noon kiss him on the cheek :wub:
I'm currently addicted to these two lakorns! Hehe, they are so good.. I can't wait to watch Pong and Noon this weekend :)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aho....i watched ep 1 n it was teary. starting to like noon more now, i dislike her since the lakorn she did with vee [the one where she had a kid, a sister n a blind father, arrrgg.] yeah anyways, pong is such a meanie! r is so arrrghgh. and oh is so sweet. :wub: i'm touched by this lakorn haha. --

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I think this lakorn is so cute, Pong and Noon got my vote..haha...love it when Pong gets jealous everytime Noon is talking to another guy...well since today's episode is out already..I am going to watch it now! Bye bye! keke

orchidjadedx

sarNie Egg
He's not bipolar, he's biwinning like Charlie Sheen! :rofl: Sorry I couldn't help myself.
lmao, my stomach hurted so much after laughing from what you said...nice one...charlie sheen is sure a biwinner...

cecilia

Staff member
i love it -- they're taking the game up a notch tomorrow after PEEMARN demands to know the truth since everything doesn't seem real to him !!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i hate today episode: this stupid man, stupid p'ek who need a punch in his butts has slept with jenjira! yes, he has sex with her! i can't believe it happened already!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VISLb6tyhg4[/youtube]​

look at what i've found on youtube, it makes me more happy. credit to spicyforums on youtube.
off topic: kwan is very pretty, isn't she?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Well I got teary for Noon today. When she turned the corner after Khun Yai spoke with her, Gluay broke down. Sad. Luck is such a jerk face. I'm pretty mad at him atm.

cecilia

Staff member
^but he said nothing happen -- he got drunk and fell asleep ^^
he seems faithful to her after the marriage -- i think it's just JENJIRA creating chaos.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
LOL...well, Luck can't even say sorry. I think he is mean spirited. That is why he needs a woman like Gluay to teach and show him a value of a person is priceless. (;

Pong is a great actor. Noon and him do have chemsitry. I feel the angst between them.