Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

Mann

Welcome Prisna. Yeah I like him in Nee Cheewit too. Wow it look like theres :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: and :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Mann

^Perfect ingredient for a good lakorn -- I hope it won't drag for sure!
Same here CECI :(
especially since its both CH.7 and CH.5, CH.5 usually like to drag it out long and you already know CH.7 lol. But I don't think they will. I think they're done filming actually and plus Pong has a lot of other projects so they probably don't wanna drag this out.

I wish there were more collabs like this...usually they're always comedy..love how this is drama. The new one with Weir and Pang looks like a comedy

cecilia

Staff member
^i used to like pang but for some reason -- i can't stand her much these days. I don't know if i'll watch that (even though i like weir -- i didn't finish ngao kammathep)

anyway, i sure hope they're done filming as i would hate to hear news of extended episode ..
when a lakorn is good, keep it precise -- no more editing to ruin it please.
(that's why i couldn't finish that one recent lakorn of kwan/win b/c it drags -- drags .. drags!)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^i used to like pang but for some reason -- i can't stand her much these days. I don't know if i'll watch that (even though i like weir -- i didn't finish ngao kammathep)

anyway, i sure hope they're done filming as i would hate to hear news of extended episode ..
(that's why i couldn't finish that one recent lakorn of kwan/win b/c it drags -- drags .. drags!)
Ceci- you took all the words right out my mouth. I think ch7 need to some dragging their lakorn. The thing that bugs me the most is ch7 lakorn got high rating than ch3. In my opinion, Ch3 have better lakorn, actors, actresses, directors & producer.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

The Kwan and Win one had so many stupid subplots it drove me nuts. After all that dragging they end it with such a choppy ending. I'm hating ch7 more and more each day.

somsnith

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know where I can watch Ka Kong Khon starring Pong and Noon? I tried searching on youtube but couldn't find anyone who was uploading this lakorn. Thanks!

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
Hope it won't drag anyway,but the filming time period is quite long lol. Just 13eps(CH7) are enough to complete a good story,hope there are no more than 15eps.

tinah

sarNie Coma
isnt this lakorn directed by exact? so that mean they probaly arent gonna extend it unless it was ch7 who directed it

looksy

sarNie Adult
Just wanted to stop by to remind everyone that our Viewing Party is tonight at 11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time. Some of us are there chatting right now, but we won't start watching the lakorn until 11:30 PM, so please stop by and chat with other Pong, Noon, and Kha Khong Khon fans. Even if you've already watched the lakorn, we'd love to have you join in on the fun. Just don't give away what happens for those that have not seen it, yet. Here's the link

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Beautiful production with great cast. It's really awesome.

I can't stress that enough about their lighting and editing in this lakorn since other ch7 productions can be a little odd. They need more lakorns with Exact!

little

sarNie Adult
this is really good like the storyline, great casts and i didn't know fang play in here too. this is waayyy better than the one she plays with new. when does this air. cant get enough. this year will be good with revenge, slapp kiss lakorn . waithing for matt to air and yaya and barry. whoot hoo

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I love how Khun Ruk loves Kluay on the first sight and deep down he knows that she is not a gold digger. He is jealous of all the guys around her and thats why he is so mad and mean toward her. First he was just going to brought her off but he wants her for himself. I love love the scene when he was giving her his business card he hugged her so type bc he loves her. He even stay and watched her cried. So I'm pretty sure he kind of wondering why this proud and prideful would surrender to his offering. I love Pong in this role very much. Nune looks plain but she is still very pretty.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I hope someone Eng subs this soon! I've been watching it with no subtitle and have no clue what's going on, but it looks sooo good!!!