Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

looksy

sarNie Adult
OK Sajenna, the word is, it's set to air February 13th, but of course, the air date has changed unexpectedly before, so lets keep our fingers crossed that it won't change again :D

dukbogi

sarNie Egg
OK Sajenna, the word is, it's set to air February 13th, but of course, the air date has changed unexpectedly before, so lets keep our fingers crossed that it won't change again :D

:dance2: :dance3: :dance1:
i hope this time is the REAL one....
please don't change the date..i'm dying to see them :spin:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Probably the real date. Ch7 just launched 4 lakorns teasers at once. (Kha Khong Khon, Bundai Dok Ruk, Monruk Maenam Moon and Paa Nang Seua) I wonder what they're up to. The thing is, we don't know which will take the primetime spot and which will be the evening lakorn.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Am_xdB-y8[/youtube]

This is oddly familiar to Ngao Huajai

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
that's a very good quality. i have not watch ngao hua jai yet, i wait a little before order it. thanks for the sub, it's very HQ

Mann

Yes! I think its official. So excited. I think Pbah Nang Sua is going to be evening and Weir/Jui's might be too. Bundai and Kha Khong must be prime time I'm assuming.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Kuda, you're just so wonderful. I already said thanks, but thanks again! <3

I love pair-ups like these! Maybe it's because i consider Noon as an A-list actress in the Thai biz. So no matter how recycled the storyline is, i'd still watch it for Pong and Noon. I just love their acting. And it'll be interesting to see Pong back in his infamous cruel, jerky, jealous pra'ek role after taking on sweet, gentle-manly roles (like Bor and Tee). :p I bet he's improved so much, especially working with top-notch leading ladies.

Ariya, thank you for the magic number. I'm already trying to plan out how i'm going to get my work done on February 13th so i can make time for this. Kha Khong Khon has to have it's own slot in my day. =P

looksy

sarNie Adult
Most definitely Kuda is AWESOME! Thanks for the subs.

Songie, I just hope the magic number/air date won't change on us again. I don't think I can take it, if we had to wait another month, LOL. I hope there will be lots to discuss and dissect in this lakorn. Can't wait to see Pong and Noon in action. :D

I need to make a banner for this lakorn. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
*Sighs* It looks like the air date might have changed again. According to Pong's Facebook fan page, this lakorn is now set to air on the 20th. I just hope that it truly does air on the 20th and doesn't get moved again. This wait is killing me. I need a good lakorn to obsess over. :D

hippo

sarNie Adult
i hope it doesn't get moved again.
really want to watch it.
so many quality actors.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
omg. the 20th?! my dad bugs me all the time about this lakorn. it better air on the 20th! LOL otherwise he won't stop bugging me.

looksy

sarNie Adult
*Sighs* The air date has changed again. At Channel 7's programming schedule, the air date is now set for February 25th at 8:30 PM. So it looks like we'll have to wait just a little longer to see Pong and Noon together. :D

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to cityloveu. You can see the short clip around 9:30 and heard that it will air the 25th Friday - Saturday - Sunday (Prime Time)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD66RCSHGsc