Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I've enjoyed some of Noon's recent but not all lakorns, its not her fault she is a good actress just the storyline. The most recent one I enjoyed was Ngao Hua Jai..The first two episodes were draggy but oh my god, my whole family was addicted to the lakorn LOL..it was really good in my opinion, haven't even watched a lakorn since that one ended...that's why I'm waiting for this. Nothing good lately...I've liked her ever since Phob Phi Fah..and I also loved Pred Wat Sutat! She was soooo good at being evil, thats when I started admiring her more. I also like the one with Chakrit, everything was so beautiful..her wardrobe was fantastic. I wished she played in another lakorn like that, she looks beautiful in thai traditioinal clothing
Mannie! I miss talking to you! <33

I can't wait for this lakorn!! Noon looks gorgeous! The only thing I don't like is that they part her hair straight down the middle, I hate middle parts, they make people look weird.

From the teaser this lakorn is going to be sooooo drama-filled! Seriously can't wait!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think Pong looks so hot in the teaser and this role did suit him bc he looks every bit like a womanizer. Fang is so adorable in the lakorn and I think she should play both nangek and rai like Ploy C.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It seems like Fang and Nam are going to get together? She's so pretty! I miss her as nang'ek!!! I want to see her w/PONG and BIE again. Also, SON & CHakrit too! I miss her so much. I have no clue she was in here too until the teaser :)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yes in the last version praek brother did end up with the girl. I never seen the scene where praek accidentally make nangek felt downstair in the old version but in new one do and that great bc it makes praek more attentative to Nangek. Wow they change Oh's role more to pursue nangek bc in old version Oh's character is not as bold bc he is praek friend. Well overall I can't wait to see Pong bc I think this role would suit him well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
To everyone regardless of this lakorn i think will be seeing another Mia Taeng and 365 days of love look there
Pong and Noon is a married couple. :coverlaf:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Noon's looking old in here. Maybe it's the hairstyle. Her face looks weird too. She used to be really stunning, what happened?

looksy

sarNie Adult
the story line is so typical of thai lakorn...
So true, but we all can't help but tune in to see how the nang ek's goodness will soften up the mean pra ek. Plus, like Noydarny mentioned, this role suits Pong well. He is so good playing a meanie whose heart is not as "heartless" as others think it to be. I love him in these kinds of roles b/c his words may say one thing but his eyes tell you a different story and Pong is so good with expressing emotions through his eyes. :p

noydarny

sarNie Adult
the story line is so typical of thai lakorn.
Yes, I agreed with you on this. As for me I think it going to depend on pranangs who are playing the roles and how they going to make the remake successful or not. In my eyes they did a good job pick the pranangs for this remake. I can see high rating for this lakorn.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
pong always play those kind of role and ch7 always have high rating regardless of it being crappy or quality hmmmm...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I am sad they didn't air this in the Fri-Sun slot but chose to air Tumruat Lek instead. Oh well I hope they air this in place of Tumruat Lhek when it ends then. I need something good to watch!

cecilia

Staff member
To me, it's like a recycle story of New and Noon .. but whatever, I get to see PONG with Noon, that's a plus for me. I'm waiting for this cliche story anxiously!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Yes in the last version praek brother did end up with the girl. I never seen the scene where praek accidentally make nangek felt downstair in the old version but in new one do and that great bc it makes praek more attentative to Nangek. Wow they change Oh's role more to pursue nangek bc in old version Oh's character is not as bold bc he is praek friend. Well overall I can't wait to see Pong bc I think this role would suit him well.
For what i remember they were arguing about something and then she felt down the stair and at that time i think shes pregnant too...

cecilia

Staff member
^what? i hope nothing happen to the baby -- where can i watch the old version?
Who's this Oh? Nothing comes in my head *ngon*